classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vail Gets Approval for $50M for PCMR Plan

Benny Profane
Coach Z wrote
I would think rail up LCC would be a good thing.  You guys have a huge pollution issue there which really would make me reconsider living there.  My allergies go berserk every time I go to SLC

What is the local take?

Where would they put it? That's an awfully narrow canyon half the time that slides all the time. I suppose a tunnel, but, man, that would be pricey.
funny like a clown
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
In reply to this post by tBatt
tBatt wrote
Coach Z wrote
What is the local take?
My personal take:

This place already gets tracked out enough. We don't need anymore uphill capacity - whether that's up the canyon or up the mountain (they're planning on replacing wildcat with a high speed quad  )

don't PC LCC.
That's not a solution. You can't stop "progress". The best thing to do is figure out the best solutions to the already existing and continually growing problems/crowds.
Reply | Threaded
|

Benny Profane
raisingarizona wrote
tBatt wrote
Coach Z wrote
What is the local take?
My personal take:

This place already gets tracked out enough. We don't need anymore uphill capacity - whether that's up the canyon or up the mountain (they're planning on replacing wildcat with a high speed quad  )

don't PC LCC.
That's not a solution. You can't stop "progress". The best thing to do is figure out the best solutions to the already existing and continually growing problems/crowds.

Not necessarily, because, ultimately, what you arrive at is Breckenridge, which is not where you want to be.
funny like a clown