classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Voile is a great company

Cunningstunts
Banned User
I'm not saying that because I just bought a pair of skis from them.  I'm sure they're great but won't form any real opinion until I can ski them.  But I have used their bindings for years.

I recently sold a pair of skis on this forum that had their 10mm riser plates on them and I had to remove them.  The little plugs over the screws can be problematic to remove, so instead of fussing around, I just drilled them and pulled them with a pick thinking I could order a new set on their site.

Well... it turns out they don't list those ones, only ones for the taller risers.  I emailed them and asked if I could buy some.  They sent me a set, free of charge.  Didn't even charge me shipping.  I didn't have to tell them I just bought skis from them or anything.  They just did it.

It's not like it's a lot of money, but rather it's the fact that they were willing to go out their way to get me some small part to make my life easier.  It's the little stuff like that, that makes me stick with a company.
ck1
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Voile is a great company

ck1
That's good to hear. I have used their gear for a long time and always stood by it. Made in the USA and still supporting telemark skiing. I love my V6s for backcountry powder