Wed, 2/29/12 - What are your current weather conditions?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
26 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Wed, 2/29/12 - What are your current weather conditions?

Raymo40
2 to 3 inchs down and snowing steady here at Jay Peak. They are calling for 4 to 6.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Just Plowed about 6 inches of champagne and still coming down steady ! Gotta go wax the Queens skis and mine we're outta here first thing in the am . I can ONLY imagine what is happening on the mtn right now

Tomorrow s gonna be saweeeeet
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
warp daddy wrote
Just Plowed about 6 inches of champagne and still coming down steady ! Gotta go wax the Queens skis and mine we're outta here first thing in the am . I can ONLY imagine what is happening on the mtn right now

Dean Wormer...go getcha self some!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
<quote author="campgottagopee">
warp daddy wrote

Thanks Campy !!!!!!!!! Yeah baby it still snowing pretty god here i'll be plowing damn soon for the 2 nd time today but come tomorry the ole Dean gonna git hisself some 4 sure  

BTW how's the knee dude ?? U gonna ski this yr yet or decide to git er done ???  I know you got yer WF posse round-up coming soon and the world champEEN ship  of Fooz  betn many cylinders of the golden nectar gonna be consumed  too !!!!!!!!!

Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
<quote author="warp daddy">
campgottagopee wrote
warp daddy wrote

Thanks Campy !!!!!!!!! Yeah baby it still snowing pretty god here i'll be plowing damn soon for the 2 nd time today but come tomorry the ole Dean gonna git hisself some 4 sure  

BTW how's the knee dude ?? U gonna ski this yr yet or decide to git er done ???  I know you got yer WF posse round-up coming soon and the world champEEN ship  of Fooz  betn many cylinders of the golden nectar gonna be consumed  too !!!!!!!!!
Sweet, wish we still got snow around here

Knee is effed for the year...oh well, it happens. I've been skiing for 40 years and this is only the second time I've been "seriously" hurt, so I'll sign up for another 40 right now and take my chances. Anyway, surgery set for March 23rd which is the week AFTER we get back from DaFAce....we're gonna RAWK placid while we're there too, oh yeah, you can bet on it.....If you want I can get you front row tix to the Fooz smackdown, just let me know

Enjoy skiing tomorrow!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
Still snowing in Stony Creek.  Guessing that we have totals of around 12"+ but it's very hard to tell....it's snowed for about 24 hrs straight and fairly steady but the totals are all over the place even in my own yard.  More powdery than I would have expected for this time of year.  Gore was a powderfest today, can't wait until tomorrow.