classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Weekend with Drew- Mount Snow, VT April 5 & 6 2014

Skiray
This post was updated on .
We were supposed to go to Gore this weekend but, our great friend Drew, who works and skis at Mount Snow has been dying to ski with us for 3 years. Having a free place to stay and unlimited Spring skiing (well until they close) for 79 dollars per person with a free ticket for next late fall, convinced a family on a budget to check out Snow.. I have not been there in 27 years and I can say, the snow was great and we had a great time.

"Weekend with Drew Podwal" - 3 years in trying to make this weekend happen. It was a great weekend and hope for many more ski days with you our friend. We hope you like this video...... — with Drew Podwal, Alicia Alba, Ray Alba, Sandro and Nevada Alba at Mount Snow.

The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Weekend with Drew- Mount Snow, VT April 5 & 6 2014

Skiray
Just curious.. You guys don't mind video linked ski reports do you? Thanks again and thanks for welcoming me into this cool community of skiers and boarders. I hope I get to ski with many of you. There is plenty of snow at Mount Snow - and many of the mountains up North.
The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Skiray wrote
Just curious.. You guys don't mind video linked ski reports do you?
No way man it's cool! I dig it.

Skiray wrote
Thanks again and thanks for welcoming me into this cool community of skiers and boarders. I hope I get to ski with many of you.
Welcome.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris
I just often find it hard to watch videos when I'm just stopping by the site for a minute or two to see if anything new has been posted.  Pictures are nice in reports because it's instant.

Good work putting the videos together- always good seeing new people posting especially mountains that don't often get reported on
The day begins...  Your mountain awaits.