Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What do Y'all do to get "in the spirit"

YUKON CORNELIUS
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
MC2 5678F589 wrote
My motivation is waning.

I'm still going Saturday and Sunday (and just about every weekend until the snow is gone), but damn, the weather, the forecast, and this season in general has me looking towards spring & summer (and, judging by the skiers on my Facebook wall, I'm not the only one). I don't know if it was the skiing in freezing temps earlier in the year, the rains/warmups that have decimated the snowpack multiple times, or the fact that I got a dog that I like to hang with, but I wouldn't be completely upset if this season ended a bit early, we got into bike season, and ma nature could give it another try next year.

RA, how are you holding up, man? Arizona might be in even worst shape than the East for skiing, right?
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!???

(waiting for some snot-nosed punk to tell me I don't know my history...)
"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

YUKON CORNELIUS
YAAAASSSSSSSS!
"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
Reply | Threaded
|

Ethan Snow
https://www.google.com/amp/s/weather.com/amp/forecast/national/news/2018-02-14-spring-2018-temperature-outlook-march-april-may-the-weather.html

Here's hope for the future. I know they said this about Feb too, but I'll take this.
I'll take boilerplate ice over wet snow any day