This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: What the heck is this

poindexter
I just went through that as well. Route 28 was a nightmare the whole way. I hope it's worth it tomorrow!
Reply | Threaded
|

fahz
Just enough white stuff to cover my lawn here in the Capital Region hoping that translates into something more this weekend!
11/25, 1/28, 4/6 Okemo; 12/03, 3/4, 4/7 Stratton; 12/10 - Skiing Santas, 1/15, 3/10 Whiteface; 12/22, 3/3 Gore; 12/26 Snow Ridge; 12/28 Stratton; 1/20 Mt Sunapee; 1/21 Pico; 2/3 Killington; 2/7, 3/7 Windham; 2/16 Eldora; 2/17, 2/18, 2/20 Winter Park; 2/19 Steamboat; 2/21 Copper; 3/11 Jiminy Peak; 3/17 Bromley; 3/25, 4/8 Belleayre; 3/31 Hunter
Reply | Threaded
|

Denis.N
4-5" at Bakers Mills
Reply | Threaded
|

BenedictGomez
Any reports from the Catskills?  Roxbury, Windham?
Can we get SOME snow?  Please?
Reply | Threaded
|

DackerDan
I'll second the 4 to 5" and it's 10 degrees - we gonna have a March powder day!
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
Surprises are the best
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
My son grandson from. NYC and  i skied Gore on wed and thursday , it was fine  , edgeable hard pack and any new snow was quickly blown off thursday by the winds . We skied from opening to closing and had a great time both days .

Drove back north to the St Lawrence River in several squalls so figured Gore would get the benefit last nite . My regional speed bump scored 6 inches last nite so will be there tomorrow . Gotta give my damn near 70 yo quads a rest day after cranking almost 50,000 vert in the last 2 days  ;)

Enjoy it guys , its a bonus !!!!
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

Footer
Was at Gore the last two days, snow started falling around by noon.  At 2pm they had at least 3" on the ground.  Got fresh tracks on the lower darby at 3pm.  Today the report reads 9" of fresh stuff.  
Reply | Threaded
|

SteveSam
This post was updated on .
I did not ski at the mountain today, but I was skiing on the back side off of Barton Road. The new snow was excellent . Very nice powder. A real unexpected treat.

Ive's Dam
Reply | Threaded
|

DackerDan
Friggin amazing day, I would sacrifice a virgin to Uhler if there was one in N. Creek.