Whiteface 2/11/12

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Whiteface 2/11/12

ScottyJack
Off the chart excited about my first trip of the season down Upper Mac and Northway!!  Yes!!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Whiteface 2/11/12

ScottyJack
My knee is sore.  Yep!  It was that good!!! Sky!!!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

NorEaster27
Sky was a top pic of the day, also approach I believe it is was very fun. First black off the gondi. Sky was interesting in the afternoon, visablitity was zero at times and good at other times as the mountain was in and out of the clouds and snow.  Mountain run and wilderness were very fast. I took some pics I will post later tonight.
Reply | Threaded
|

GoofyRider
Skyward was money all day long.  Heading back for more on sunday!
Reply | Threaded
|

ADKarver
My family and I enjoyed LWF all day long…from Essex, Northway, Mac, Wilderness and Mt. Run, the family favorite. Temperature permitting, I would like to get them to Skyward today.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
ADKarver wrote
My family and I enjoyed LWF all day long…from Essex, Northway, Mac, Wilderness and Mt. Run, the family favorite. Temperature permitting, I would like to get them to Skyward today.
Hope you did!  Skiers left about mid day on was awesome!  NOAA's 40-60 mph winds were not there all afternoon.  Cold, awesome gun pow the entire skiers left of sky to ladies drop to lower sky!!

O and Thruway was wicked good!

Great weekend.  Just remember, skiing still is a cold weather sport!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ADKarver
We did not ski Skyward, unfortunately.  Wilderness was the run of the day for my oldest daughter and me.  Skiing is definitely a cold weather sport, but one of the positives of this season is that the winds have not been blowing.