classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Whiteface Season Pass Friends

Skidds
Who wants some, or want to be one?

We are heading up March 19/20.  I'm thinking buying the kids, and maybe myself, a 2011-2012 season pass that is good for the remainder of this season is a good idea.

So, that's three or four potential friends for an existing passholder, or....if I get passes for the wife and kids (4 total)  I'd only need one more friend so the whole group of six new passholders could score a discount.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Whiteface Season Pass Friends

Michaeltokyo
Please explain the discount.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Whiteface Season Pass Friends

Skidds
Well, this is how it worked previous years, and I'm assuming (hopefully not incorrectly) it is offered this year.

If someone purchased a season pass last year.....and they bring new season passholders this year, each of the new passholders gets a 10% discount, and the existing passholder gets a discount (up to 100% if they bring enough new people) for each new person they bring.

If someone didn't have a pass last year, but they bring at least 5 friends, the same applies.   Each of the 5 new passholders gets a 10% discount, and the new passholder bringing the friends gets a discount (up to 100% if they bring enough friends) for each friend they bring.