Why do warm weather and rain always have to be together?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Why do warm weather and rain always have to be together?

snoloco
Looking back on this season I realized that whenever there is a major thaw in the east there is rain mixed in.  Why does there always have to be rain!?  Wouldn't be so bummed about a thaw if it just meant a few sunny spring like days rather than some torrential downpours.  I wish that all of the precipitation could be when it is cold enough for snow.  Imagine how much snow the rain events of this year could have translated to.  Last year, let's not even go there!
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Why do warm weather and rain always have to be together?

Z
Ahh ...  ... its warmer than freezing when it rains.  Does that answer this question.

I spoke to Gib Brown on the Mt yesterday and he was talking about a good old fashion gulley washer for later this week.  Could be a big impact to what we are skiing next weekend to wrap up the season.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
Gib the same guy that was forecasting rain for yesterday?  Hopefully it misses us.  We miss the snow may be we can miss the rain.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
tjf1967 wrote
Gib the same guy that was forecasting rain for yesterday?  Hopefully it misses us.  We miss the snow may be we can miss the rain.
I know fricking  weather guessers

Only in baseball and weathermen can you be right 30 percent of the time and be considered good
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time