Winter Weather 2018 - 2019

435 messages Options
1 ... 41424344
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Winter Weather 2018 - 2019

NWS has us in the 8 to 12 range for Thursday into Friday night. Could get one more ride in on Friday, what a riot!!
JTG4eva! JTG4eva!
Reply |

In reply to this post by JasonWx
JasonWx wrote
JTG4eva! wrote
Good luck, I have to deliver my intention to fly to SLC on the 29th.  That isn’t so much a negotiation, as it is lobbing the grenade and seeing how much shrapnel I catch in my ass!
lol better to ask for forgiveness then permission..
So you can all get to know what a coward I am....I’ve successfully kicked the can down the road!  Thru cancel and rebook I can still cancel through midnight tomorrow, and I haven’t yet thrown the grenade at my wife.  I did, however, make her a massage appointment tomorrow at the Whiteface Lodge, so that should soften the blow.  

Don’t judge me for how I roll!

LCC expecting 2 feet over next 10 days.....
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

Saratogahalfday Saratogahalfday
Reply |

I just want some sun and warmth this weekend.  Going to Sugarbush Saturday and Magic on Sunday to wrap up this season, and a great 6 month run.    
Kleetus Kleetus
Reply |

Planning on something similar, although my season won't be wrapped up until the weekend of the 19-21 when I am out in Tahoe for a few days.

Thinking Stowe Sat, Sugarbush or MRG sun but could go anywhere up that way really. Looking warm at least as of now for Sat and Sun, and Sunny Sunday. Question is how will Saturday pan out...
1 ... 41424344