Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Best Ski Videos

Telemark Dave
Lego dude slaying the gnar.  

FKNA.

TD
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Little guy rips.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Candide Thovex was one of the original pioneers in "freeskiing", when he was a 16 year old french kid competing in the first winter X games. He is entering a World Cup slopestyle event at Copper Mountain tomorrow, attempting to qualify for the Olympics. We've had a video of his earlier in this thread, but I just saw this one he posted a few days ago. It's amazing how he doesn't need any music, and all his days look like incredible fun:

Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
Some pillows from Salomon Free Ski TV.   Actually kinda lame packaging, but good skiing in amazing terrain

"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
Anything with G.P. in it is more than OK.  

Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
This post was updated on .
I'm going to leave this here for now. Trip report coming when I get some time later this week:

Edit: WTF, can't embed from my phone for some reason. You people will just have to imagine my Jackson Hole video until Harv fixes the code.
Reply | Threaded
|

skimore
Looks like you had some decent snow. What went on in the 1st 10secs? Was that a back flip
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Yeah, backflip that I didn't quite land.... But edited to make it look like I did!
Reply | Threaded
|

YUKON CORNELIUS
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
Nice! Chest mount?
"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Yes, chest mount
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack

http://unofficialnetworks.com/classic-clip-giant-snowball-smashes-kid-128039/

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa

the title is almost as funny as the vid!

hahahahahahahaa
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Will someone please give Scotty lessons on how to embed a video
Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
You tube videos seem to imbed easily....Vimeo ones not so much...

On that note, here's a short Japow edit featuring Chris Benchetler... So, so smooth.
Looks like he's rocking his new(2014-15) signature models with "spooned" type tips...and tails.  (note the red colored perimeter of the tip/tails... )

Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
Moments Notice

More Japow from Salomon Freeskier TV.

Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Scot Schmidt, still rippin' at 52. Imagine that.

Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
This guy has stones of steel:

Back story here.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

Skiray
Guys, I was telling Harvey that one of my videos made the Sweet 16 for the Warren Miller Home Town Hills - still not sure which video they selected but, when it is up, I will let you all know. For today's vote on the competition site - I came across this video -called Powder Mecca about a great hill on my bucket list called Mt Bohemia - the place looks incredible - the video too was great. See below: if you want to vote for this video (it's not mine - go to this link and scroll down.. https://www.facebook.com/WarrenMillerEntertainment?sk=app_498156390289464&app_data Enjoy the powder....

Midwest Powder Mecca Mount Bohemia from Joey Wallis on Vimeo.

The family that skis together, stays together.

AlbaAdventures.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Great find, Skiray, that is a fantastic little film. Looks like you better learn to drop the knee if you are going to Mt. Bohemia.
1 ... 567891011 ... 23