Boating Thread

48 messages Options
Z Z
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Boating Thread

First time of the season out on the boat.  Beautiful day for it.  Water us still a little too cold to tube so we did some fishing and cruised around after eating our Little Supermarket subs.

I'm hoping they are going to carry non ethanol gas there.  Would be super convenient.
"It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport."
Artic Explorer Fridtjof Nansen
Adk Jeff Adk Jeff
Reply |

Re: Boating Thread

We were out on Lake George (Bolton Landing) this afternoon for the first time this season.  Absolutely beautiful day.  Water's still a bit chilly but not as chilly as you'd expect when you consider the ice just went out a month ago.  Coach, were you out on Lake Placid?
Snowballs Snowballs
Reply |

It ain't that bad. I was in it a month ago, while there was still some ice..... I didn't stay in long though.

Current water temp is said to be 57.
Z Z
Reply |

In reply to this post by Adk Jeff
Yes on LP

Water temp was in low 60's
"It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport."
ml242 ml242
Reply |

I hear the water temps are up in the mid 60s in the lower hudson now....
Z Z
Reply |

Last weekend it was marginally warm enough for my son to tube

Air temp in high 60s this weekend are likely not going to make it a boating weekend unless we decide to go fishing
Z Z
Reply |

Really nice day to on Lake Placid

Boat ramps were really busy but it's a big lake once everyone gets out there
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Skipper we want pics!
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Z Z
Reply |

Z Z
Reply |

Harv

We'd be happy to take you and the family out on the Lake

Let me know