Champlain Valley Ski Card

classic Classic
12 messages Options
Reply |  

Champlain Valley Ski Card

100dayseasonorbust
Banned
http://wfff.halfoffdeals.com/index.php?index_type=promo-detail&h=6032796

The ski card goes on sale Monday.  They dropped Jay from the line up and raised to price to $170, I believe not including fees.  Last year with Jay it was $150 with fees.  Still a good deal but, we always look forward to the Jay ticket.  And noticing the price increases each year.

Reply |  

Re: (Move to Ski Deals) Champlain Valley Ski Card

Harvey
Admin
Here's the live link:

http://wfff.halfoffdeals.com/index.php?index_type=promo-detail&h=6032796

"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Reply |  

Re: (Move to Ski Deals) Champlain Valley Ski Card

riverc0il
Good grief, they apparently decided to issue exactly four hundred and twenty of them.

Reply |  

Re: Champlain Valley Ski Card

100dayseasonorbust
Banned
In reply to this post by 100dayseasonorbust
Also what do you make of them offering less and less of them each year?  420 this year.  I think it was 800 last year and even more the year before.

Reply |  

ml242
Thinking about it.... tough to decide.

Reply |  

fahz
I'm on board with this one, hope to get to a bunch of them.  

12/04 Okemo; 12/11 Skiing Santas, 02/05 - Whiteface; 12/24 Smuggler's Notch; 12/30 Snow Ridge; 01/08, 02/10 Windham; 01/28, 02/18, 03/25, 04/01 Magic; 01/29, 03/04 Plattekill; 02/19, 02/20, 03/18 Bolton Valley; 03/05, 03/25 Catamount; 03/17 Sugarbush; 04/02 Jiminy Peak
Reply |  

riverc0il
Looks like I'm on board for a swing through the Dacks this year, a day each at Whiteface and Gore pays for the ticket then every day after that just drops the price even lower. I've over committed on deals almost every season since I stopped getting a pass. But I have a lot of "use it or lose it" vaca time that needs to be used by March, so a few more tickets for this season seems like a good idea.

Reply |  

Harvey
Admin
riverc0il wrote
Looks like I'm on board for a swing through the Dacks this year, a day each at Whiteface and Gore
Hope I can swing the timing and put you up bud.

"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Reply |  

riverc0il
A repeat of 2011 would be fantastic. I'm going to hold out for a Slides day, hopefully we can make it work!

Reply |  

Brownski
In reply to this post by 100dayseasonorbust
How do you redeem the passes with this deal; just bring the card to the ticket window? Do they just stamp their mountain logo on the card or does a stack of vouchers come with it?