354 messages Options
1234 ... 36
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Gore Conditions (2013-2014)

Photo this am from the best plow guy in North Creek:

First Snow at Gore
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to, to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

Re: Gore Conditions

Is this the official Gore Conditions thread for the season?
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

mattchuck2 wrote
Is this the official Gore Conditions thread for the season?
That's what I was thinkin. Turn the page.  I really created the Ski Conditions Archive to take the threads dedicated to mountains that that get a ton of conditions posts (Gore, WF, GP, Plattekill) and move the old stuff out of the way and make it more searchable.
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to, to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
64ER 64ER
Reply |

Wunderbar!  Ski you on the hill.

All the best.

MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

In reply to this post by Harvey
Gore is opening Saturday, according to an email I just got.

The only lift will be the double chair to the midstation. Jamboree will be the only trail.

I might go up on Saturday just to pick up my pass, drink some beers on the deck, and maybe make 1 run.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Jamboree
Jamboree
DackerDan DackerDan
Reply |

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Spongeworthy Spongeworthy
Reply |

fahz fahz
Reply |

That map on the Gore site is weak.  Went looking to see where exactly was open Sunway Chair. Barely can read the pdf no interactive map or anything ~ who designed that site for them?
12/04 Okemo; 12/11 Skiing Santas, 02/05 - Whiteface; 12/24 Smuggler's Notch; 12/30 Snow Ridge; 01/08, 02/10 Windham; 01/28, 02/18, 03/25, 04/01 Magic; 01/29, 03/04 Plattekill; 02/19, 02/20, 03/18 Bolton Valley; 03/05, 03/25 Catamount; 03/17 Sugarbush; 04/02 Jiminy Peak
EastCoastChris EastCoastChris
Reply |

Agreed! That trailmap is painfully awful. I run a gaming laptop and it takes 90 seconds to render...and again everytime I click around the PDF.

I tried to compress it but couldn't.

Best thing I could do with it was take a screenshot and use the jpg. Yikes.

fahz wrote
That map on the Gore site is weak.  Went looking to see where exactly was open Sunway Chair. Barely can read the pdf no interactive map or anything ~ who designed that site for them?
1234 ... 36