classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
48 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mont Tremblant: Feb 15-20 2016

MikeK
Banned User
I have a feeling Sno will favor the man-made.  He won't have to rely on mother nature to get the goods.
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
i think the last one is Mont Blanc, top is not Reserve.
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
ml242 wrote
i think the last one is Mont Blanc, top is not Reserve.
Yeah, you're right.  That's Mont Blanc.  I edited the caption above.  But I'm pretty sure the top photo is La Reserve.  The picture was taken looking straight out from the Versant Nord.  That's the right direction for La Reserve.

I should add that JamesDeluxe wrote an excellent piece for the Magazine covering Tremblant and several other Laurentian ski areas, including Mont Blanc and La Reserve:

Laurentian Mountains, QC: The A-15 Ski Corridor
Reply | Threaded
|

Jamesdeluxe
Adk Jeff wrote
I should add that JamesDeluxe wrote an excellent piece for the Magazine covering Tremblant and several other Laurentian ski areas, including Mont Blanc and La Reserve:
Thanks, Jeff! BTW, here's an excerpt from a Tremblant TR posted this morning on First Tracks Online:

After a lacklustre start to the season (just like the rest of the east), Tremblant has definitely been one of the luckier resorts lately. Despite rain in Montreal, Tremblant received 31 cm of snow Tuesday overnight, and another 10 cm throughout Wednesday morning. (...) Tremblant is reporting 171 inches YTD, which not only is above average but fairly impressive given the slow start.

Go figure -- they're above average for this hideous season!
Reply | Threaded
|

snoloco
That does it.  I'm gonna try to get up there for my spring break.
I've lived in New York my entire life.
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
In reply to this post by Jamesdeluxe
Given the dire straits we're in here, I'd give anything to head up to the Laurentians this weekend.  It's going to be pretty sweet at Tremblant or La Reserve.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Adk Jeff wrote
Given the dire straits we're in here, I'd give anything to head up to the Laurentians this weekend.  It's going to be pretty sweet at Tremblant or La Reserve.

Or any QC resort.