27 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

NYSB Die-Cut Stickers

miker92
This post was updated on .
Hey all,

Turning the corner of fall, is for many, the time to starting thinking again about skiing.  In the time honored tradition, we're going to add some hype to the buzz.  We have a small quantity of high-quality die cut stickers made by Prime Cuts of Burlington.

This first batch is white. The text is "nyskiblog.com" in Trebuchet MS, the same font we use on the site. We have 3 sizes available:

• Small is about 3" long
• Medium about 8"
• Large (pictured below) is about 12"

The smalls should fit on most skis and/or helmets, medium is pretty versatile for car windows and such, and large is great if you have a roof box or other larger spot in mind.

NYSB-Diecut
LARGE

So, if you'd like to get your hands on an official NYSB sticker, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

MIKE HAS A NEW ADDRESS

Mike Ranellone
240 S. Main St.
Brattleboro, VT 05301

Include the number of stickers you'd like and which size(s). If you are ordering a LARGE you'll need a big envelope.

Quantities are quite limited.

A donation of $4 per sticker is greatly appreciated to help defray costs. (Our cost was $5 per).

Thanks and think snow!

miker92@nyskiblog.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: NYSB Die-cut Stickers

jimvdak
Awesome!! keep an eye out for my envelope!
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
Jim's stickers are going in the mail tomorrow! Who else wants some?!

Also, anyone and everyone should feel free to post pictures of their stickers in action in this thread!
Reply | Threaded
|

jimvdak

Had to move my Romney magnet to the other side, but it looks great! ;-)
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
Hey just wanted to mention that I got a request from someone named Larry a while ago- should have posted this sooner, but I accidentally left all the stickers at the Gear Source in North Creek on my way back up to school a few weeks ago. The ones I planned on keeping to mail out were in a separate envelope but I messed up and left both there. I'll be going by there on my way home for Thanksgiving break this Friday, so I'll be sure to pick them up and get the stickers mailed out soon after. Thanks for your patience, Larry. Sorry about that.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
So if I want some should I go there or contact you?
Reply | Threaded
|

jimvdak
Any more small ones left? I want to put one on my helmet..thanks!!

looks great on the car! :-)
Reply | Threaded
|

ADmiKe
i also would like to get a medium one...any of those left?
Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: NYSB Die-Cut Stickers

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by miker92
Hey Mike... I know you are off slaying the Alps, but when you come back... could we get another run of these?

Getting some requests.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
Please let us know if any are left or when the next batch will be available.  Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|

gebbyfish
I'll take one.  Always spreading the word!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Calling MikeR to the courtesy desk.  (He is attending to the pow slayage in La Grave!)

Someone emailed me about producing some of their own.  Obviously people will do what they will but it's my preference to let MikeR do them. They were incredibly high quality and we "sold" them at a loss.

Just my preference.
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
This post was updated on .
New batch ordered and should ship to me tomorrow.

One member is still waiting on stickers he had sent for from the last batch, so I the first set I mail will obviously be for him.

Just to reiterate, in order to receive stickers, send me a self-addressed, stamped envelope at

(MIKE HAS A NEW ADDRESS)

Mike Ranellone
240 S. Main St.
Brattleboro, VT 05301

Between the three different sizes, they average about $2 a sticker to produce. If you are able to throw a few bucks in the envelope to help offset the cost, we'd appreciate that.

As Harv said, the stickers are incredibly well-made. They are top-quality weatherproof vinyl with strong adhesive. I have never had a problem with them starting to peel off my car or deteriorate in any way, and I have had these problems with other die-cut stickers.

Reply | Threaded
|

gebbyfish
Sent you $5 for two car stickers today!  Spread the word!  

I didn't specify any size.  

Let me know if you need me to.  
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
Sounds good! Stickers arrived here today. Ill be at gore Saturday if anyone wants timers me there and grab some!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Mike ... you got any left?
Reply | Threaded
|

Gunny J
 How about some NYSB tees that would be nice. I would order a few
Want to spend special time with your children, teach them to ski or snowboard. The reward will be endless!
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
I have plenty of stickers in all three sizes hanging around. Since I'm home for the summer, the address would be

Mike Ranellone
16 Van Brummel Lane
Ballston Spa, NY 12020

Tees might be a bit of a stretch right now, but you never know what the future could have in store!

Sorry for the hiatus, y'all. The end of the semester had me pretty tied up, and these last few weeks I've been busy with the combination of finding a job and trying to record a demo tape with my musician friends to play gigs.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Miker... I need a few more. Can you send or reorder if necessary?
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
I have a bunch still. Emailing you now.