Really Bad Driving

9 messages Options
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Really Bad Driving

"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to, to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

Re: Really Bad Driving

What an amazing yard sale at 7:37
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

I'm actually gonna make junior watch this.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

When I found it I was like "12 minutes, I'll just watch a few seconds..." watched the whole thing. Nuts. 3:38 is brutal.
"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to, to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Reply |

When the guy on the bike bit it from the stripe on the road it brought back nightmares ---- that's some scary stuff
tjf1967 tjf1967
Reply |

I had a Nighthawk 650 and when you got going about 95 miles an hour the front wheel started shaking like crazy. The handlebars will be going back and forth like when used to be on a skateboard that used to go crazy. Of course I couldn't do it just once I had to do it a second time to make sure that that was really going to be the case. I brought it into the Honda dealer and told them what was going and their answer was don't go above 95.
That one crash where you saw the body go flying in front of the camera was out of hand. That guy must be dead.
Reply |

I had a similar issue with a CBR I had. The head wouldn't shake under acceleration but upon deceleration it would shake like a bastard around 30 MPH. It only lasted a second or two. I bought the bike new so I had no clue what it was from. I figured it had to of been the wheel so I bought a new one, still shook. Never tried to fix it again, just hung on tighter.
Johnnyonthespot Johnnyonthespot
Reply |

campgottagopee wrote
I had a similar issue with a CBR I had. The head wouldn't shake under acceleration but upon deceleration it would shake like a bastard around 30 MPH. It only lasted a second or two. I bought the bike new so I had no clue what it was from. I figured it had to of been the wheel so I bought a new one, still shook. Never tried to fix it again, just hung on tighter.
Honda head shake has been around for a while. What year cbr did you have? I had an 05 600RR. Couldn't enjoy it because I was worried about bastardizing my newborn son. Sold it with only 1000 miles after a year. Sweet bike, just couldn't do the streetbike thing anymore.
P.s.
Worst head shake I ever experienced was on an 88 Suzuki RM125. Almost died. Knee was never the same, but I won the race.
Reply |

I mentioned the wrong bike. My 92 CBR 900RR  was fine, no issues. 84 VF1000R was the bone shaker