Z
Yes but my mgr wants seats to watch the race
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Saratoga restaurant suggestions

Danzilla
Uber is LIVE in Saratoga and life is awesome. No more waiting for creepy rusted out minivan cabs or getting charged whatever creepy cab guy wants to charge. Brook has great food but the outside patio at Salt and Char or 15 Church would be better. You'll be more in the mix of things and the scenery can't be beat. An Uber from track to either one of them is gonna be less than $10.
Reply | Threaded
|

Milo Maltbie
The Brook Tavern is great but it's quiet. No big screens, live music or rowdy bar crowd.  

mm  
"Everywhere I turn, here I am." Susan Tedeschi
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
well I had this all planned and then my boss got hit by a car on his road bike and the meeting is cancelled.  He is going to be ok but is recovering and can't travel this week.

as this all happened last min and I have paper tickets to the track it was too late to try to resell and ship the tickets on Stubhub and I contacted several scalpers / ticket agencies and no one is interested in the tickets.

I have 8 tickets including track admission in section F of the club house for the race Wednesday August 2.  4 are row B really good seats and 4 are row J.  I'd give then away or would take a small donation made out to NYSEF if anyone is interested in them.  

Would need to pick up in LP area or I will be passing thru Saratoga in the morning heading for CT to visit a customer.  I was going to go myself and then a urgent customer visit came up for Wednesday afternoon.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time