tjf1967
Ummm he is one that got caught. Duh
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Cheating Patriots

Snowballs
Banned User
Look it, Currently watching the Patriots/Steelers game. The Steelers coaching staff reported their headsets aren't working right and they are receiving some " Patriot radio station " on them. Announcer Chris Collingsworth said every team he knows have similar stories when playing at Foxboro. Wtf.

So the league turned off NE headsets to level the field.... and voila! the Steeler's headsets started working proper

Bill's brassy.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
The only way to stop Bill Belacheat is to suspend him for 4 games if anything even remotely suspicious happens.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
This post was updated on .
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
The NFL (not the home teams) is responsible for the headsets at the stadiums. If there are problems, it is on the NFL.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
You sure ? Suppose the Pats jam the opponent's headset frequency with the game broadcasted on that frequency ? No doubt there are other ways to screw with it.

All I read was the NFL provides the equipment. Not sure who operates, maintains or has access to it.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
Snowballs wrote
You sure ? Suppose the Pats jam the opponent's headset frequency with the game broadcasted on that frequency ? No doubt there are other ways to screw with it.

All I read was the NFL provides the equipment. Not sure who operates, maintains or has access to it.
It is the NFL who is responsible. The Pats had the same issues last night.
Reply | Threaded
|

Highpeaksdrifter
I hope the Pats go undefeated and win the Super Bowl just to watch old Rog's face when he has to present the trophy.
They tried to make a parking ticket offense into a felony. Total BS IMO.
There's truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don't know which
So never mind - Leonard Cohen
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
In reply to this post by x10003q
The Pats did not have the same issue.  ESPN reported  today that when the NFL official went cut off the Pats access to their radios as per policy  the interference suddenly stopped.  He walked away and it returned - this happened 3 times.  

This crap only will stop when Belacheat himself gets suspended.

Pick up the new issue of SI that has a feature detailing the long and previously unreported issues of dozens of other incidents of the Pats cheating.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Thanks Coach. Confirms my suspicions.

It's hard to believe this is still happening. I'm from western Pa. Years ago the Steelers were playing the Pats. As the game progressed and we got it going, NE would shut it down but it was unusual so to speak. They seemed to repeatedly know were the ball was going and focused on that player. It was frustrating. I recall saying at the time " It's like they know what we're going to do in advance. ".

Turns out they did know.

It's friggin ridiculous the NFL lets this continue. Like Collingsworth said during the game the other night... " Every team he knows of has issues when playing at Foxboro. ".

Maybe when Putin took Kraft's Superbowl ring he compensated him with a bag of dirty tricks.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
Snowballs wrote

It's hard to believe this is still happening. I'm from western Pa. Years ago the Steelers were playing the Pats. As the game progressed and we got it going, NE would shut it down but it was unusual so to speak. They seemed to repeatedly know were the ball was going and focused on that player. It was frustrating. I recall saying at the time " It's like they know what we're going to do in advance. ".

Turns out they did know.

It's friggin ridiculous the NFL lets this continue. Like Collingsworth said during the game the other night... " Every team he knows of has issues when playing at Foxboro. ".

Maybe when Putin took Kraft's Superbowl ring he compensated him with a bag of dirty tricks.
SB - using Coach Z to confirm your suspicions will lead you to the wrong conclusion. Your entire post is based on a falsehood.

Here is the the ESPN headline from 20 hours ago:

NFL clears Pats of headset suspicion; electrical issue, weather at fault

Here is the link

As I said earlier, the headsets are the responsibility of the NFL, not the home team. The Pats had the same issues.
Reply | Threaded
|

Darkside Shaman
x10003q wrote
Snowballs wrote

Turns out they did know.

SB - using Coach Z to confirm your suspicions will lead you to the wrong conclusion. Your entire post is based on a falsehood.

Here is the the ESPN headline from 20 hours ago:

NFL clears Pats of headset suspicion; electrical issue, weather at fault

Here is the link

As I said earlier, the headsets are the responsibility of the NFL, not the home team. The Pats had the same issues.
Sorry X, but I call BULLSHIT!
Gotta go to know
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
x10003q wrote
SB -  Your entire post is based on a falsehood.
Yea SUUURRRRRREEEE ! Nonsense X.  Spygate revealed that Steelers were a victim of Patriot spying. As to this week's game, you and the NFl haven't changed my mind one bit. It wouldn't be the first time the NFL said something didn't happen and later had egg on their face.

There's also the preponderance of evidence. It's a long list. Please remove you blinders.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Z
Coach Z wrote
The only way to stop Bill Belacheat is to suspend him for 4 games if anything even remotely suspicious happens.
Word on the street is that the Riots decided to put a 4 game moratorium on cheating at the beginning of the season.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
In reply to this post by Snowballs
I hate the Pats as much as the next guy - I am a Jets fan - but in this case it is on the NFL. This bad headset stuff happens all over the league at every stadium. Why didn't the Steelers file an official complaint?

Hmmmmmm.

What makes you guys think the NFL is competent?
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
In reply to this post by Harvey
Hehehe. Funny one Harv! . Then, keeping to their character, they cheated on that, too.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/08/patriots-cheating-suspicions-bill-belichick-tom-brady

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/11/us/pittsburgh-steelers-headset-issues/index.html

I really could care less about the Pats except their cheating is become just too much.  I'm a Bears fan not a Jets or some other afc east team that frequently plays them.  Now the Packers there us a team I hate.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
x10003q wrote
The NFL (not the home teams) is responsible for the headsets at the stadiums. If there are problems, it is on the NFL.

x10003q wrote
It is the NFL who is responsible. The Pats had the same issues last night.

Snowballs wrote

" The headsets are provided by the NFL, the league has said, noting that the home team is responsible for the installation and maintenance of the equipment. "

"Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers' headsets cleared. "

I'm amazing.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator

not photoshop
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

D.B. Cooper
Harvey wrote

not photoshop

Awesome.
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.