374 messages Options
1234 ... 38
Reply |  

Titus Mountain Conditions

Harvey
Admin
Titus Mountain Family Ski Center Schedules Earliest Ever Opening Day

November 20, 2014

Malone, NY – Mother Nature and Titus Mountain Family Ski Center joined forces over the past 48 hours to make history! Titus Mountain will have its earliest opening ever with lifts spinning this Saturday starting at 9am. The November 22 opening allows skiers and riders the opportunity to hit the slopes two weeks earlier than the 2013­ - 2014 season, which ran for 107 days.

The hours of operation for Saturday will be from 9am to 4pm. There are currently 12 trails slated to be open from beginner to advanced. “Weather will be a factor for final trail and lift count, but you’re definitely going to get your money’s worth,” Monette continued, citing that tickets will only be $10 for an all­day ticket. The newest Terrain Park, Mo’s Stash, will also have a ribbon cutting Saturday; it is one of the few all­natural terrain parks in the east.

Conditions will be available the morning of by visiting www.TitusMountain.com and photos and videos will be available to view. Season passes are still on sale and can be purchased online or in person and have no blackout dates, including the opening day. Continued hours of operation and
opening days can be found online.

Contact

Brittany Taylor, Director of Marketing
215 Johnson Road | Malone, NY 12953
Phone: (518) 483­3740 | Fax: (518) 483­2031
Email: Brittany@TitusMountain.com

"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
Reply |  

Re: Titus Mountain Conditions

Titus Mtn
Warm, windy days & nights right now. Titus will re-open after Turkey Day . . . Date TBA.

Reply |  

warp daddy
See ya soon Brittany , gotta get my super senior season pass again  this yr !!  Think dumpage !!

Warp  !

Reply |  

Titus Mtn
Saturday, 12/6 Daily Report:

Reply |  

Snowballs
Thank you Titus !

Reply |  

Titus Mtn
Sunday, 12/7 Daily Report:

Reply |  

PeeTex
Don't get me wrong, Titus is a cool hill, but we don't need a trail report every day.

Reply |  

Snowballs
PeeTex wrote
Don't get me wrong, Titus is a cool hill, but we don't need a trail report every day.
Waaaa ! You're starting to sound like Matt.

Thanks Titus !

Reply |  

PeeTex
Snowballs wrote
PeeTex wrote
Waaaa ! You're starting to sound like Matt.

Thanks Titus !
Well it could be worse - you could have said I was sounding like P-Ass

Reply |  

Harvey
Admin
In reply to this post by PeeTex
PeeTex wrote
I'm going to present a dissenting view.

Access to, and communication with/from mountain management is always a good thing.  This is a great place for Titus to communicate with forum members.  Trail reports, or whatever they think is important.

It's got to be as least as relevant as ice cream.  If you'd rather not see input from Titus, just avoid the thread.

Seems a little ironic for Peetex to be chasing Titus Mtn away.

"If it's my mountain, I'm installing a fixed grip and telling the lifties to stuff the beginners into chairs as aggressively as they have to to keep it going full speed." —Brownski
1234 ... 38