Walking Dead

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
71 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Walking Dead

ScottyJack
wicked good! I think the new villian leader is a chick.  I also thought someone was gonna get sniped when they were all together outside just prior to the motorcycle...  Obvi we haven'theard the last of the savoirs.  Rick is a bad ass!    
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
Not a spoiler, because it's not plot related and has been in the 'news', but we know who is playing Neagen, and it isn't a chick.

Never read the comics, but who does anyone think is gonna take the beat down with the bat that Neagan is sure to deliver at some point?
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
JTG4eva! wrote
Not a spoiler, because it's not plot related and has been in the 'news', but we know who is playing Neagen, and it isn't a chick.

Never read the comics, but who does anyone think is gonna take the beat down with the bat that Neagan is sure to deliver at some point?
Daryl is going to meet Lucille very soon. Maybe next episode.

That is if they are staying true to the comic books story line. This is what a friend tells me anyhow.

I think they are in some seriously deep shit right now.

Did you guys see the photos that one guy had over his bed like a shelf of trophies? These people are some serious killers.

I was told that next season is the last and the story is going to be all about the conflict with Neagan's group. It makes sense with the overall theme. It's always been about how the scariest thing under extreme circumstances is ourselves imho.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Oh chit, just watched last Sunday's episode and it was awesome.  Carol and Maggie were bad ass killers!  lots of fore shadowing goes on.  the first thing you see when Maggie sits down is the gas can...  then right when the scout party radios in they say they are on fumes...  then that kill room scene to end it.  

Cant wait till Sunday!!!!  

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
who are you in the walking dead?

I'm thinking Im Darryl  but then sometimes I think Morgan...  I wouldn't mind if I was the guy living alone in the woods that morgan hung with for a couple episodes...

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
was hoping that they could of got the red head to cross over to their side....  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Carol and Maggie just got so gangster. I hope they keep it this action packed until the end of next season.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
just awful situation.  I hate Neegan.  I want to bash him!!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
From what I hear, from the comic book fans, he's gonna be around a long time. Quite a cliffhanger they left us with.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

pro2860
I think Negan took out Daryl at the end....sucks!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
pro2860 wrote
I think Negan took out Daryl at the end....sucks!
Nah...  probably Maggie.  Took out the weakest one - the pregnant chick...
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
After the way they let Glen off the hook, I figure they'll take the easy road and it'll be either Abrahams ex girlfriend or the guy from Alexandria.
Reply | Threaded
|

pro2860
The reason I say Daryl is that "Riding with Norman Reedus" is a new upcoming show on AMC. Seems he must have time on his hands now to be able to do that...
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Thinking Darryl or Abraham. Kind of like prison rules, take out the biggest one.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
New season starts tonight. Any fresh opinions who gets bashed by Neagan?
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Shit, I have to take a week off to watch it with the special someone.... I have no idea. But they did an awesome job preventing leaks so now it's up to me to ignore this thread!

Enjoy it, all.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
I hate Negan!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
ScottyJack wrote
I hate Negan!
Seriously.
I'm not a comic book guy but I hear from some of my buddies that are that he's supposed to stick around for a long time too.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
That was almost too gory for my liking but what a freaking episode!

Hating our new antagonist means that they are doing a really good job at creating one heck of a good tv show. Until they loaded up Daryl in the van I figured that they could just pick up and move but Negan had that all figured out.

Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
I saw that coming but I thought it would be Maggie or the kid, not Daryl