classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
445 messages Options
1 ... 6789101112 ... 23
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: fun things

campgottagopee
Yeah man!!! I remember pouring clorox and water on the road to really get em smokin !!!
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
My buddy had a 76 Camaro 350 4 barrel.  That car could move.  He used to pick us up and we would drop him off a Emma Willard all girl school and he would go hook up with the chicks and leave us with his car.  Clorox would really get them going.  We beat the shit out of his car and he was more than happy to let us.  His dad owned a large construction company and had two full time mechanics and about 8 others that worked in the shop in the winter. They could fix anything.  If they could not buy it they would fabricate it.  We could wreck things and by the next weekend it would be all fixed up and ready to go.  
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
That's awesome!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

D.B. Cooper
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
Yoga Pants.  Man I am glad they have become so popular.  They make me smile.
Someone told me this....

Yoga pants are like a bag of insulation.  Once you open it up it expands to 3x the original size.
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
thems the wrong kinda yoga pants bro.
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I think we need a VP of Yoga Pants.  Scotty?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
im married Harv, so I'm out..  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Harvey
TJ all the way

The man has skillz ----- Scotty would be lame as VP of yoga pants --- he rides his bike of a dock whenever he see's a hot chick
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
whatever CampSolo!
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
LOL --- me no solo Tonto
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
ScottyJack wrote
whatever CampSolo!

that was funny

don't tell SJ I said that tho
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
Spanx and push up bras should be outlawed. It's false advertising.
Reply | Threaded
|

raisingarizona
Reply | Threaded
|

JTG4eva!
This was pretty fun.....

<nabble_embed><iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/182932951" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/182932951">IMG_0150</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user1460428">Chris Kidd</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>/nabble_embed>

Walked probably a half a mile into Pleasant Bay in Chatham (Cape Cod) off of North Beach (off-road) at low tide, hanging with the seals....like maybe 50 feet from 100 seals.  With the tide on the way out they would keep drifting closer to us until they all took off.

As I probably didn't do the embed video thing correctly, here is a link for Harvey to fix this.
https://vimeo.com/182932951
We REALLY need a proper roll eyes emoji!!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Our Sportsman's Club had their annual pig roast on Saturday--- What a hoot!! Food, beer, band

Even got to shoot a .50 caliber sniper rifle --- what an amazing gun!!! Can't miss with the thing --- I was on target at 330 yards, the longest shot I've ever taken with any kind of gun ever. It was REALLY cool.

If you're into guns and shooting and if you ever get the chance to shoot one of those babies I highly recommend it.
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
That must be some high tech scope.  Do you put the amount of feet you are away and it does the rest?  
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
The scope alone was something like 4K, the total package was 12K ---- I didn't dare touch a scope that costs that much money. It has every adjustment that a human could even think about. The guy who owns the shop it belongs to did all the adjusting for you. Up, down, left, right, windage, distance, etc ----- if the cross-hairs are on target and your steady you can't miss.

Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Check out the casing --- for comparison that is a standard sized highlighter
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
That's wild man. I've always wanted to shoot one of those, just to know what it feels like. 330 yards is pretty far but I think it's pretty much point blank range for a fifty cal. Definitely belongs in the fun things thread. Did the guy tell you how much the ammo costs? I think that's pretty pricey too.
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Yea, 330 is all we have at the club --- like I said you really couldn't miss with it. If you've ever shot a 10 gauge shotgun the recoil was similar to that. The sound?? Well that's another story, it was wicked!!

I didn't ask him how much the rounds were but my semi-educated guess would be around 7-8 bucks/round.  
1 ... 6789101112 ... 23