Maddening!

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-9-billion-witness-20141106
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: people dont commit crimes

campgottagopee
Criminal!!! How that is allowed to happen is beyond comprehension. Effin scumbags!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
Are you really surprised? Those guys broke the law and crushed our country for five years, and then paid $9 billion to avoid paying true criminal penalties.

I think we all knew we got screwed and the perps got away with it.

Top execs at the biggest WS Banks have an unfair amount of influence on our government. What surprised me was that the Supreme Court confirmed that they are ok with it.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Hope and Change !
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Snowballs, I don't get the dig right there... the events happened under someone else's nose. Are you upset because they haven't been prosecuted yet? Well me too but don't hold your breathe. Billionaires usually know someone that can get them a pardon, anyway.
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
She has no financial interest in any of this, no motive other than wanting the truth out. But more than anything, she wants it to be over.

I think whistle blowers get 10% of whatever is collected.. and would that number be?   I think she is doing the right things as what happened was shameful,(community banks are the place to bank)  but she does have some skin in the game.

I'm surprised she has not been bought out already.  I'm guessing the bank are not talking numbers like 90 million, she can always take there drop back and punt money but for now she is going for the gusto.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
I always thought our friends to the north pay attention more than we do......

http://aattp.org/it-only-takes-175-words-for-this-canadian-to-lay-an-epic-smackdown-on-idiot-americans-who-rejected-obama-for-the-gop/

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Well, we're all entitled to our own opinions
Reply | Threaded
|

Marcski
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
She has no financial interest in any of this, no motive other than wanting the truth out. But more than anything, she wants it to be over.

I think whistle blowers get 10% of whatever is collected.. and would that number be?   I think she is doing the right things as what happened was shameful,(community banks are the place to bank)  but she does have some skin in the game.

I'm surprised she has not been bought out already.  I'm guessing the bank are not talking numbers like 90 million, she can always take there drop back and punt money but for now she is going for the gusto.
More than 10%.  Didn't Chase pay $9 Billion.  She could have a claim for 2-3 of that!!

Under the Civil False Claims Act, 31 U.S.C. §§ 3729-3733, private whistleblowers can recover treble (triple) damages and substantial penalties from persons and companies that cheat, steal, or defraud the government and receive as a reward, a percentage of the financial recovery. This provision helps encourage people to assist the government in stopping fraud despite the sacrifice and impact whistleblowing might have on their jobs and personal lives. The whistleblower's share (15 to 30 percent) is calculated upon the amount the government recovers, not the actual losses. Rest assured that Sheller, P.C. whistleblower attorneys work closely with whistleblowers to protect their personal reputation, career and peace of mind.