$10 off Snow Train

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

$10 off Snow Train

Adk Jeff
$10 off coupons at Dunkin Donuts for Snow Train coach tickets. I don't know if they can be applied towards the lift/train packages, but if they can, it makes the package extremely attractive if you do not already have a season pass.  If you are a non-Hol passholder, I beleive the packages are available at the same price for the upcoming holiday week.  We tried the Snow Train last weekend and really enjoyed it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: $10 off Snow Train

Snowballs
Banned User

Railroad operator seeks ticketing option for better tourism reach

* Warren County Board of Supervisors Public Works Committee, Tuesday

Top story

* Steve Torrico, General Manager of the Saratoga & North Creek Railway, told the committee his company is in negotiations with Amtrak about through ticketing. If an agreement is reached, Amtrak riders could buy tickets for the Saratoga and North Creek line at their home stations. Company officials have been looking for ways to tap into the New York City market and believe through ticketing could go a long way toward achieving that goal. Torrico said an agreement could be reached by June.

The North Creek Business Alliance is also hoping to better tap the metropolitan market, and North Creek businesses are planning an event with city-based breweries this summer.

Read more: http://poststar.com/news/local/railroad-operator-seeks-ticketing-option-for-better-tourism-reach/article_2b82b4d6-6245-11e1-b522-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1ni2mHgNR
Reply | Threaded
|

BenedictGomez
I would be all over a snow train departing Penn Station for Gore assuming the roundtrip fare was reasonably priced.  And given how successful buses are to Hunter from NYC, I see no reason why a Gore train wouldnt be a hit.
Can we get SOME snow?  Please?
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
In reply to this post by Snowballs