1st time to Greek Peak

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

1st time to Greek Peak

Thehof
Going to Greek for my first time tomorrow. Any body got pointers for a fun full day. We like the trees and off the beaten trail kinda stuff. Thanks to any help.
"No Falls=No Bslls
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 1st time to Greek Peak

gorgonzola
This post was updated on .
ski off chairs 1,2 4,5 eat/drink, repeat! cheers!
on the fence, may head up tomorrow if I get off the damn internet and get some work done
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
Marked glades are off lifts 2, 4 and 5.  Make sure to hit Olympian off lift 1 it is all natural.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Hope you had a good time.

Did you have a kid in the Kandahar race??
Reply | Threaded
|

Thehof
No kids in race. The marked glades are really nice. It's also nice the way the mountain is spread out to keep lines short. The drive home last night was 7 hours of white knuckle driving. Not so good. A good experience on mountain. Wide open groomers not really my thing. Maybe if I had a local guide to show the hidden goods I'd come back.
"No Falls=No Bslls
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Yea, the snow was pounding pretty good last night so I'm sure driving was difficult.

Glad you enjoyed the hill
Reply | Threaded
|

Glade Runner
Banned User
In reply to this post by Thehof
Thehof wrote
No kids in race. The marked glades are really nice. It's also nice the way the mountain is spread out to keep lines short. The drive home last night was 7 hours of white knuckle driving. Not so good. A good experience on mountain. Wide open groomers not really my thing. Maybe if I had a local guide to show the hidden goods I'd come back.
Let me know I'll show you where the waist deep powder is.  But if I say it here people will get mad.