Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2014-’15 Season Passes for Whiteface, Gore + Bell

Harvey
Administrator
This post was updated on .
2014-’15 Season Passes for Whiteface, Gore and Belleayre are on Sale Now

LAKE PLACID, N.Y. --- How would you like to ski or ride the remainder of the 2013-’14 season for free? Well you can, when you purchase the 2014-’15  SKI3 pass today for Whiteface Mountain, in Wilmington, N.Y., Gore Mountain, in North Creek, N.Y., and Belleayre Ski Resort, in Highmount, N.Y.

This is one big deal.  Combined that’s 7,000 vertical feet of skiing and riding on eight peaks, 886 acres, 33 glades and 227 trails.  The SKI3 pass is available through April 25 for just $759 for adults and seniors, $399 for young adults and college students and only $299 for juniors. Plus skiers and riders, who are 70 and older can purchase the pass for only $210.

In addition to great savings on skiing and riding next season, pass holders will also be a part of ORDA’s “Perks Program,” in which they can flash their pass to receive special promotions and discounts throughout the year at ORDA venues and even in some local businesses.  These passes are not just about skiing and riding but the complete winter experience.

For those looking to ski just Whiteface next season, there’s still the very popular Whiteface Only Non-Holiday pass for just $459, when purchased by April 25. Get your pass now and ski the rest of this season free.

For more information about the Whiteface, Gore and Belleayre three-mountain 2014-’15 season pass, visit http://store.whiteface.com/.  Passes can be purchased at each resort, on-line, by phone or through mail.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2014-’15 Season Passes for Whiteface, Gore + Bell

campgottagopee
That's such a smokin deal it's not even funny

I need to retire and move north ---- one can only hope
Reply | Threaded
|

pro2860
WORD
Reply | Threaded
|

Skidds
Season pass never makes sense for me (I ski WF a dozen days a year and can generally keep it to $50 a day), but I'm always on the bubble with the kids for $299.  If they let them start skiing this year on the 8th I'd be in. 😞
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
I THINK IT SHOULD BE 5 DOLLARS
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
tjf1967 wrote
I THINK IT SHOULD BE 5 DOLLARS
Me too, we own them already, don't we? It is a great deal, if those are the only places you're willing to ski. I think I'd prefer the Gold Pass myself, even then, I don't know about being limited to NYS. We do have the most ski areas of any state in the country. I see the Gold Pass for 2014-2015 is sold out.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pants
In reply to this post by Skidds
Skidds wrote
Season pass never makes sense for me (I ski WF a dozen days a year and can generally keep it to $50 a day), but I'm always on the bubble with the kids for $299.  If they let them start skiing this year on the 8th I'd be in. 😞
So you will spend $600 and have to find cheap tickets instead of spend $450 on a Whiteface only pass?
Reply | Threaded
|

Petronio
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
This is one big deal.  Combined that’s 7,000 vertical feet of skiing and riding on eight peaks, 886 acres, 33 glades and 227 trails.  The SKI3 pass is available through April 25 for just $759 for adults and seniors, $399 for young adults and college students and only $299 for juniors. Plus skiers and riders, who are 70 and older can purchase the pass for only $210.
I always buy a season pass as an incentive to get out and ski -- I've paid for those runs, I'd better take them.  But between work and family commitments, I still don't get out enough to make the math work.  But I like the convenience of just getting to the hill, gearing up and getting out.  

What I have never understood about season pass pricing is the lack of incentive for families.  There should be a discount for the spouse, and then as well for the 2nd and 3rd kid.

Petronio
Reply | Threaded
|

Skidds
In reply to this post by Pants
If it weren't for the fact that a quarter of my dozen days are holiday you'd have a point.  I could spend the $459, and add in the extra cost for three days holiday, putting my total cost around $610.  Doesn't look like a bad deal.....but the real advantage of having a season pass would be to cover an occasional day at Gore or Bell, and the $459 pass wouldn't do that.  I suppose I'm kinda on the bubble for a WF only pass.  Unfortunately, there's probably a better chance my days next year go to 10 as opposed to 14.  I should probably make the investment anyway, and having dropped the cash I could argue with wifey that we need to go more.

Hey, quit spending my dough, will ya!😜

The other thing that kills me about the kids pass.....no ski school recognition.  My boys are 10 and 12 and still make use of the full day Kids Kampus programs.  Diamond Hunter level in Jr. Adventure and Teen Experience next year.....and there is very little discount on those programs if you already have a pass.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Cornhead
Cornhead wrote
I see the Gold Pass for 2014-2015 is sold out.
I think that is a mistake. 2013-14 is sold out but I don't believe 14-15 has gone on sale yet.

http://www.iskiny.com/ski-deals/gold-pass
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp