2015 ESPY's

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2015 ESPY's

campgottagopee
If you missed the ESPY Awards last night there are 2 videos that are a must see.

Derek Jeter --- 100% class act

Devon Still -- WOW, no words

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2015 ESPY's

tjf1967
I tuned in to see the freak show.  When Jeter award came out I was pleasantly surprised.  Man I miss those Yanks. He is James Dean cool...and his girlfriend is OMG.

I think I saw Brett Farve crying, so out of character for him.

The Jenner spectacle was weird.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
I fuckin REFUSED to watch that Jenner thing. What a freak, and imo a FAR CRY from being brave.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by tjf1967
tjf1967 wrote
 .and his girlfriend is OMG.

WORD
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by campgottagopee
I agree. Campy it was an Absolute BULLSHIT move !!  So FN tired of all this agenda driven PC crap

Reminds me of Aerosmith's    DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY  !!!!!  
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
warp daddy wrote

Reminds me of Aerosmith's    DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY  !!!!!  
LMAO
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
In reply to this post by warp daddy
I agree..real tired of hearing about a 6'2 200lb dude with a wig....
she has the right to do as he pleases, but it sure seems like he's doing it for the buck.
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by warp daddy
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Devon Still and HIs little girl are the REAL Heroes , wow that was intense Campster !!

Jeter is a an irreplacable ICON , ia real coach's dream ........ We lost a legend when he retired
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by JasonWx
Of course he's doing it for the buck. Why the HELL is this dude getting an award for bravery......I guess being on a Wheaties box then getting boobs is a terrifying feat    
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
I just read that the Kardahian clan pitched getting the award to ESPN as a pr stunt and the bozos bought it hook line and sinker.  Couldn't they have found some actually in sport in the last 40 years to honor?
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
That Jeter vid... got me watching Jeter video for the last half hour. We've got a young kid here at work who's thinks baseball sucks, he's a hockey guy. Talked the kid through "the flip" and then showed him the video. FKNA.

campgottagopee wrote
Devon Still -- WOW, no words
Totally agree.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

riverc0il
In reply to this post by Z
Wow, what a bunch of dinosaurs on this forum. If you guys want to attack the ESPY's for not picking the best person for that award, have at it and make another suggestion of who is a better candidate and why. The only freak show IMO are people attacking someone for trying to be themselves.

If you want to attack something, have at the ESPY's or whatever, not an individual who was once one of the most well known and respected athletes in the country, an individual who has become a person of great importance and inspiration for those struggling through personal identity issues.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
Riv you are a self described nihilist,  a contrarian and that is fine , but in this case you are wrong dead wrong .

Jenner is a freak ...end of story ... A has been  who sold out  long ago .. ,when He/ She / or It threw in with the no talent ass bearing Kardashian trash mongers  who add zip to the betterment of humanity

If He/She  or IT expects mass adulation across the generations for being a greed hog , publicity seeking aideshow attraction .......try the carnival .

Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by riverc0il
How many examples of COURAGE do you want??? Let's try this  one. Lauren Hill, a basketball player who's dream was to play college hoops.....she played only one game before dying of cancer.

I wonder what Arthur Ashe thinks of the Jenner FREAK getting an award in his honor. The dude is a VERY sick individual and should NOT imo be honored for it.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
That Jeter vid... got me watching Jeter video for the last half hour. We've got a young kid here at work who's thinks baseball sucks, he's a hockey guy. Talked the kid through "the flip" and then showed him the video. FKNA.

Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
 The Lauren Hill story is one that absolutely speaks of courage , dedication and the PURITY of sport in the truest sense . That young woman is to be admired .

Her love of the game and the love that was shown to her by her coach , her teamates , her opponents , the officials and all of her fans is heartwarming and speaks to the very best in sportsmanship and humanity. RIP LH !!!
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
In reply to this post by riverc0il
 Trans, gay, interracial who cares.  I can see how the award could include someone like that but I don't think she should have been awarded it.  That family has been a bad influence on young women for 15 years.  They were advertising her show during commercials. It just smelled like another Kardasian  publicity stunt.  Time will tell but for now I call BS.  The world would be a better place if that entire family went down in their private jet.