$30 opening day at Stratton

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

$30 opening day at Stratton

jimvdak
They're offering $29 lift tickets for opening day for the first 200 people to buy..anyone want to make the trip up with me? It's scheduled for Wednesday, Nov 21st..figure early morning up, late evening back..no need for an overnight.

http://www.stratton.com/plan-your-trip/deals-and-packages/29-dollar-opening-day-ticket.aspx 
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

$10 Mount Snow on Nov 9

Adk Jeff
Jim, you might be interested in this from AlpineZone:

Mount Snow Begins Snowmaking, Eyes November 9th Open Date, $10 Lift Tickets

Snowmaking Commences for the First Time This Season at Mount Snow; the Resort Plans to Open One Lift on Friday, November 9 With All Proceeds From Lift Ticket Sales Going Towards Sandy Recovery.  Lift tickets will be $10 per person and the lift will spin from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday and, depending on snow conditions, Mount Snow will stay open during those same hours on Saturday and Sunday.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: $10 Mount Snow on Nov 9

jimvdak
That would be really cool! I'm so happy to see the money is going to relief efforts. I would do it, but they're only opening Launch Pad...wouldn't be worth the trip up for maybe 300' of vert..
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
OK, then try this on for size, Mr. Not-Enough-Skiing-For-Me:

Stratton Offers $99 Early Season Pass Good Through Dec 21

Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
In reply to this post by jimvdak
Launch pad, which is gonna be covered in swear-word yelling, tall-tee wearing, pot-smoking, teen-aging, park skiers!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: $30 opening day at Stratton

Snowhunter
In reply to this post by jimvdak
Hey Jim,
Where are you coming from?  I'm up in the north country but thinking about heading over there that day.  Even if we don't share a ride I'd love to share a chair with a fellow nyskibloger and/or a beer!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: $30 opening day at Stratton

jimvdak
Coming up from Northern Jersey..still debating..hope there are tix left..