A-Jerk

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

A-Jerk

ScottyJack
As a loyal yankee fan it is w/ great regret that I must declare a boycot until the despicable A-Roid is no longer on our storied team. A-Rat of a human being. Beyond anything fans of the great game of baseball should have to tolerate. I can no longer subject myself to this shit show.

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: A-Jerk

DrSkimeister
As a loyal Mets fan, I'm sure it's just a matter of time until it's revealed that ARoid is actually a CIA operative that's being give orders by Bernie Madoff. His mission (which he choose to take) was to distract the American public while Egypt goes to hell in a handbasket and until such time that the Mets' young 'ins reach their potential, at which time the Mets offer Terry Collins a contract extension. Until then, he will be MLB's first per diem manager.
It's funny how fallin' feels like flyin', even for a little while
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
In reply to this post by ScottyJack

ScottyJack wrote
As a loyal yankee fan it is w/ great regret that I must declare a boycot until the despicable A-Roid is no longer on our storied team. A-Rat of a human being. Beyond anything fans of the great game of baseball should have to tolerate. I can no longer subject myself to this shit show.

Look who's throwing a temper tantrum now. Why it's little wittle baby Scotty ! Cry baby cry!!! WAAAAAAAA !!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

And remember when you wrote the following ?

" when the negative nancys start posting on ski forumns in earnest,   complaining how they know more than anyone else and could do such a better job managing ski mtns."

So in your mind, it's ok for you to complain but not others. What a hypocrite. Typical toddler tyrant.

Must need his nappies changed.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
I issued a personal decree.  So, I fail to see the hypocrisy.     
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Jon951
Best punishment for A-Rod ...make him play for the Mets...and I've been a diehard Mets fan my whole life, LOL.
"Feets fail me not"
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
ScottyJack wrote

Meh, whatever. He cheated, so did lots of people. This Dempster stuff is crazy because that guy should have been thrown out of the game that day for sure. Why were the benches not warned when he threw behind A-rod? then, how come now Sox were tossed when they went on to hit three more Yankees. The other Arod stuff is pretty crazy, but I find the boomers that castigate arod to be very hypocritical. He's not kicking your heroes out of the nursing home to put up a condo, Bud.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
The Yanks are also heating up and everyone is playing well. No matter what you feel about A-rod, he's an amazing athlete. Throw a crazy performance by Soriano, a real hitting outfielder in Granderson back from the DL, and slightly steadier pitching and they've won 11 of 14. I don't want to jinx it, but it's just not a good time to tune out the season if you're a fan.

Jeter comes back in two days!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
YES!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!