classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ACR/APA Permit/Big Tupper Improvements?

endoftheline
This post was updated on .
So the ACR has their permit. When do readers here think Big Tupper will see improvements. Lets take a poll. When will the Snowmaking system be replaced with a fully functioning one? 0-5ys? 5-10yrs? 10yrs plus? Never? When will we see the first NEW chairlift installed? 0-5ys? 5-10yrs? 10yrs plus? Never? When will a new lodge be in place? 0-5yrs? 5-10yrs? 10yrs plus? Never? When will developers call it quits? 0-5yrs? 5-10yrs? 10yrs plus? Never?     I'm not a tech savy person, maybe Harvey could set this up with an actual Poll?

ADMIN's Note: Done, to the best of my ability. Fourth poll added after the fact, you can go back a vote this one, if you've voted on the other three. - H
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ACR/APA Permit/Big Tupper Improvements?

Harvey
Administrator
Results so far, will update:

(Snowmaking Improvements)                       (Lodge Improvements)
    (Lift Improvements)                                    (Developer Stick it out)

Updated 1/26
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
Project Order and permits located here: apa.ny.gov

Project phasing is in the order and def subject to change.  The project order contains a condition that Ski Lodge refurbishments must be completed in phase 1 and no phase 2 residential can start until the lodge is complete.

Project Order also states that all utilities, roads, etc must be in place prior to the conveyance of any lots..

ps: tried the link thing and it frustrated me to the point of wanting to smash something.....

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
ScottyJack wrote
ps: tried the link thing and it frustrated me to the point of wanting to smash something.....
ScottyJack - I hotlinked the link above using the link feature.  Not sure why it isn't working the "regular" way.  I'll sent a note to the developers to see what is up. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Reply | Threaded
|

nvk497
I get the point that nobody expects the ski area to ever get any improvements, but it would be helpful if the survey results were labeled so we could tell which poll question the results pertain to.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
nvk497 wrote
I get the point that nobody expects the ski area to ever get any improvements, but it would be helpful if the survey results were labeled so we could tell which poll question the results pertain to.
That second image is a single screen cap, and I couldn't really figure out a way to do it. I added labels above which I hope help. Or you can just click on the original poll - "View Results."
Reply | Threaded
|

adkskier
In reply to this post by Harvey
Where is the link to the poll?
I Think, Therefore I Ski
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
adkskier wrote
Where is the link to the poll?
adkskier - not sure what you are asking?
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey44 wrote
ScottyJack - I hotlinked the link above using the link feature.  Not sure why it isn't working the "regular" way.  I'll sent a note to the developers to see what is up. Sorry for the inconvenience.
thx Harv.  I got a quick trigger finger and appreciate the help!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!