Anyone selling any WF/GORE Tix?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Anyone selling any WF/GORE Tix?

ADmiKe
Bringing a few friends up this weekend, and a couple will be in need of tickets. Going to be at Whiteface Saturday and GORE Sunday...

Looking for any deals or if anyone is selling a ticket or two for good price please let me know

Thanks
Mike
732-216-4334
Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Anyone selling any WF/GORE Tix?

trackbiker
Liftopia has Whiteface for $73 on Sat. and Gore for $69 on Sun. You may want to flip your days. Gore $74 on Sat and Whiteface $48 on Sunday. It would save $20.00.
Reply | Threaded
|

ADmiKe
Yeh makes sense, just not for my route for a weekend trip...i live south of both places, so I like to do the loop of head to lake placid friday night, beers, skiing saturday, food/beers saturdya night, get up early drive to gore sunday and then be closer to home after skiing.

Ive got a pass so just trying to help these guys find something...I know I can get at least $10 off passholder perk at WF
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
I<3ADK wrote
my route for a weekend trip...i live south of both places, so I like to do the loop of head to lake placid friday night, beers, skiing saturday, food/beers saturdya night, get up early drive to gore sunday and then be closer to home after skiing.

You are not alone in this and I wouldn't be surprise if that is one thing driving the Liftopia pricing.

If you do go Liftopia consider supporting NY Ski Blog. Got big bills coming due this month!  :)

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/Liftopia-Deals-NY-VT-NJ-Northeast-td4031501.html
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

endoftheline
In reply to this post by ADmiKe
I<3ADK wrote
Bringing a few friends up this weekend, and a couple will be in need of tickets. Going to be at Whiteface Saturday and GORE Sunday...

Looking for any deals or if anyone is selling a ticket or two for good price please let me know

Thanks
Mike
732-216-4334
Have you checked the weather forecast? Not that they are to be taken seriously, but Sat and Sunday shows highs of low single digits and wind chills in the -30 range and that is for Lake Placid. The conditions are actually very good right now, and they just opened Hoyts sans grooming, always big fun. And Sunday is $48 but it is also Supercollider Superbowl Sunday which can be interesting to put it midly.  
Reply | Threaded
|

ADmiKe
Yeh I'm aware of the weather - gonna be cold - been at whiteface plenty of subzero days nothing new.

Sunday looks a bit more comfortable for GORE.

These guys wanna get back to watch the game, I'm considering hooking up with some family members that will be at gore sunday/monday and staying over sunday night if the snow comes to fruition for monday.