Are you a Baller

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Are you a Baller

campgottagopee
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/lavar-ball-mocks-people-who-cant-afford-sons-signature-shoe/ar-BBAMtxv?li=BBnb7Kz

Lonzo Ball seems like a good kid. He's educated, well spoken and gives 100% on the court. Personally I think he's an overrated college player but I think he'll do OK in the NBA. I don't think he has super star qualities but he'll be fun to watch. His younger brothers seem to be falling in line with Lonzo. All that said their father, LaVar is a complete douche!!! Man that guy is one cocky SOB --- it's amazing his kids are as level headed as they appear to be. I'm almost embarrassed for them.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Are you a Baller

campgottagopee
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
Oh Campy you are just against the blacks.  You know who I think in a douche Carmelo Anthony.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
LMAO

I'm against anyone who's a douche!!

What don't you like about Melo??? He's our Orange hero!!! Don't be a hater man!

Lots of people think the Round Mound of Rebound is a douche as well. I happen to the the guy. Talk about a piece of shit golf swing tho
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by tjf1967
First thing seems like a harmless tweet from an overconfident dickhead, second thing seems like sour grapes because his son was ejected from a game.

Carmelo Anthony is definitely a douche. Selfish ball hog who will bring every team member down instead of lifting them up the way Steph Curry and LeBron do.

Barkley talks out of his ass sometimes, but is mostly entertaining. You're right about his golf swing, though. Godawful.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
the NBA Melo certainly fits the ball hog mentality. College not so much. He just doesn't have the talent around him to make a run at it in NY so he feels like he needs to do it all by himself. Even LeBron couldn't do that, but he certainly gave it a go.

This is interesting

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/be-careful-about-bashing-lavar-ball-because-we-are-the-real-problem/