Atten: Pro2860

campgottagopee
What time do thew Cowboys play sunday??? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Atten: Pro2860

pro2860
LOL...we'll see how hard your laughing after Sunday!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
We have one of them adjustable caps so do not worry about the Giants cap not fittin!  

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
In reply to this post by pro2860
pro2860 wrote
You must B kidding. The NY Football Giants are in THE SUPER BOWL, only 2, i repeat, 2 teams have made it. Neither one being the Cowboys....I have all summer long to laugh at you loser boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

pro2860
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
Maybe you can get one of those Giant Super Bowl Champion caps before they get shipped off to a third world country....
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Don't worry Pro, Sunday @ chair 5 the Giants flag will be flying and Parksie will be right out of his mind...u know it's true..oh hell yes
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
pro2860 wrote
Maybe you can get one of those Giant Super Bowl Champion caps before they get shipped off to a third world country....
Maybe Jerry should search the third world for a quaterback.  Your current starter sure aint cutting it!  

BUHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Has Dallas made the Superbowl this century?  Has Dallas even won a playoff game this centruy??  HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
pro2860 wrote
WINNING the Super Bowl is nopthing to laugh at. However, I am smiling ear to ear just thinking of you wearing a NY FOOTBALL GIANTS ha this year at WF
Reply | Threaded
|

pro2860
Yea Yea Yea...gotta admit it was a great win! Wish I could have stayed awake to see it all...
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
pro2860 wrote
Yea Yea Yea...gotta admit it was a great win! Wish I could have stayed awake to see it all...
Me too!!!! Made it to half time then passed out....didn't know who won until this morning watching sports center. 8 hours of bourbon and beer will do that to a fella
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
pro2860 wrote
Yours is waiting your arrival.  Just to clarify:  The whole time you are in Cloudsplitter lounge and the whole time you are in Steinhoff's Irish Pub!  The WHOLE TIME.  As in the WHOLE TIME!!!!!

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

pro2860
Can't wait!
Reply | Threaded
|

Atten: pro2860

campgottagopee
This post was updated on .
Pro, we gonna b hot this late summer for our proams....JR have me Zen Putting to read.....da bitches better look out!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Atten: pro2860

ScottyJack
Yo Camper,

Hope your bending that knee often and as much as possible..

Did you see who the NY Football Champion Giants open the season w/???  The Cowgirls!! HAHAHAHAAHAHHA
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Not yet my doc has me in a knee imobilizer for two weeks. Got my drain out Monday and go back to doc thurs for an update.

I did c that....I was hoping for more of a game for our first one but its fun slapping those dudes around...Hahahaha

Where the hell has Noah been??

U still skinning....snow on the way pal!!
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
Just goes to show there is a lot of ways to skin a cat.  The doc had me on one of those automatic knee benders hours after the operation.  I would use it for hours each day watching tv.  May be it is cause of where they took the meat for the acl.   You back to work?  I got it done on a Thursday and was back at work on Monday.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Hell no...doc had a hard time gettin what he wanted out of my hammy so he ended up takin a chunk out of something in the front...he said I'll b out 2 weeks
Reply | Threaded
|

Pants
campgottagopee wrote
Hell no...doc had a hard time gettin what he wanted out of my hammy so he ended up takin a chunk out of something in the front...he said I'll b out 2 weeks
i thought you did the dead person route?  I was bending right away too.  I ended up taking three weeks off cause it was slow and I had the time.  I also sat home and ate ice cream and gained 10 lbs.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
For some reason my ins preferred it that way....I wanted the dead guy....my buddy Auggie was out 3 weeks too....haven't had a beer since March 22 so I gonna lose 10...Hehe