Attn: Peter and other XC enthusiasts (VT Deal)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Attn: Peter and other XC enthusiasts (VT Deal)

ml242
http://skivermont.com/nordic-reciprocal

Basically, you buy a pass at almost any nordic resort in VT and it comes with a complimentary day for the other resorts.

I'd imagine you could game the system OR EVEN BETTER support a resort that you like and have a sweet couple of vacations. It sucks that NY doesn't have a program like this. Or that alpine resorts couldn't work together more to do super-passes on the EC, but that's another story.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Attn: Peter and other XC enthusiasts (VT Deal)

Harvey
Administrator
Garnet Hill is part of something similar for their season pass. It includes a (smaller) list of nordic resorts across New England.

http://garnet-hill.com/winter/nordic-season-pass/
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Adk Jeff
In reply to this post by ml242
There is a (kinda) similar deal. Unlimited 50% off tix rather than a one-time freebie.  The info pasted below is from Garnet Hill Lodge's website.  This would be really killer (for me) if Lapland Lake was on the list.

Nordic Partner Program Details

Bring your season pass to other Nordic centers around the northeast to experience their trails and amenities at significantly discounted prices. Just show them your Garnet Hill season pass and they will recognize you as a participating member and provide you with a discount. A complete list of all participating locations will be sent to all pass holders along with details of the specific discounts are available at each Nordic center.  In addition to 50% off on trail passes, many centers will also offer discounts on equipment. Check with your destination of interest for details.
Current list of participating Nordic centers offering 50% off on trail passes:

Carter’s XC Ski Centers, Oxford and Bethel ME
Dexter’s Inn Trails, Sunapee, NH
Fort Kent Outdoor Center, Fort Kent ME
Garnet Hill Lodge, North River, NY
Gunstock Nordic Center, Gilford NH
Hilltop Nordic Center, Richmond MA
Kingdom Trails, East Burke VT
Maple Corner Farms, Granville MA
Mount Van Hoevenberg, Lake Placid NY
Notchview, Windsor MA
Ski Mont Tremblant, Mont Tremblant Quebec
Weston Ski Track, Boston MA

* * EDIT - Harv beat me to it^^
Reply | Threaded
|

Peter Minde
Just bought my MVH season pass, hoping to take advantage of reciprocity at Garnet Hill.