August is....

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
35 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: August is....

ScottyJack
what a great idea AS!  Summit Skin Only!  And here I thought you were just a closed minded negative nancy!  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by ausable skier
ausable skier wrote
Snowballs and I at least keep it real and suggest that just maybe orda is not always perfect.  

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but my reading comprehension is better than average, so your claim that you and your angry pal nowballs’s posts only suggest ORDA is not perfect is inaccurate.  You basically routinely slander them and have made numerous unsubstantiated allegations - as well as post ideas that are unrealistic and inaccurate.    
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
NOBALLS.......

funny friggn stuff----fooze it scotty!!
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
In reply to this post by ScottyJack
ScottyJack wrote
ausable skier wrote
Snowballs and I at least keep it real and suggest that just maybe orda is not always perfect.  

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but my reading comprehension is better than average, so your claim that you and your angry pal nowballs’s posts only suggest ORDA is not perfect is inaccurate.  You basically routinely slander them and have made numerous unsubstantiated allegations - as well as post ideas that are unrealistic and inaccurate.
Since you refer to AS and snowballs "posts" you need to accuse them of libel. Slander is for verbal rantings. It would be great if you could point out some examples of their routine libels and "numerous unsubstantiated allegations".
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
x10003q wrote
you need to accuse them of libel. Slander is for verbal rantings.

Silly, interwebz pedantry.  Same as it ever was.   It's like you're locked in a never ending, karmic, circle of stupid.  "Oh shit!  I've been reincarnated as a salt shaker.....Again!".  
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
August is... all this crap above.

To think the thread started with an innocent picture of a great issue of Powder magazine and has degenerated in petty bickering.

How long till it snows?
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Noah John wrote
Quoted for truth.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
There is also this:
Reply | Threaded
|

endoftheline
August is....  The last month of summer. The last day of August is only 92 days away from the first day of Winter. (From the Weather Mans' calender that is.
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
In reply to this post by Noah John
Noah John wrote
x10003q wrote
you need to accuse them of libel. Slander is for verbal rantings.

Silly, interwebz pedantry.  Same as it ever was.   It's like you're locked in a never ending, karmic, circle of stupid.  "Oh shit!  I've been reincarnated as a salt shaker.....Again!".
You used to be creative and funny and now your just boring and sad. I think you jumped the shark.
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
Shit.  Some random, anonymous person on the internet that I've never met, never will meet and don't give a shit about doesn't like me.  I'm shattered.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
The great dacky hermit is alive and well!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
In reply to this post by Noah John
Noah John wrote
Shit.  Some random, anonymous person on the internet that I've never met, never will meet and don't give a shit about doesn't like me.  I'm shattered.
Then why post minutes after my post? Why do you post here at all? You think ski forums jumped the shark sometime in 2005.
Reply | Threaded
|

sudsnbumps
Cool thread we see what August really is....
need I say more

okay I will...Saranac. below freezing tonight?  
Proud to call Gore My Home Mountain
Covid stole what would have been my longest season ever!
I'll be back