classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bear Grylls and Shaq in the Adirondacks

jjp24
This post was updated on .
Anyone else see this? I thought it was gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtpBEy3iqo8
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bear Grylls and Shaq in the Adirondacks

Adk Jeff
Yeah, it was fun to watch.  We especially loved the grappling hook anchor Bear used to belay Shaq up that cliff.  Gonna get one of those for the next time we head to the Beer Walls.
Reply | Threaded
|

SIAWOL
I dozed off about halfway through....but it was classic Shaq. He still really is just an enormously sized kid---always having fun no matter what the circumstance.

I loved his "$40MM at age 18" story. He had all that money at such a young age but because of the discipline instilled in him by his parents he handled it well. He'd go out to the clubs and have fun, but he wouldn't drink, wouldn't do drugs. Wise beyond his years.
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
It was great ! SHaq being Shaq , fun , showed a huge dude with a huge heart and some willingness to self disclose .  Got to be tough getting that bulk up those walls but gotta give him props ..

Way to go Dr. SHAQ  !!!
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
the link doesn't work
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
x2
Reply | Threaded
|

warp daddy
In reply to this post by warp daddy
SI : THAT was gold right there , luv when he said was a bully til i got straigtened out . His parents did a great job getting him to th point where he could strictly have fun without compromising himself . I also liked thfact he wants to be a sheriff because he can talk to both "upstairs and downstairs types "and he wants to MODEL behavior for BOTH cultures .

Awesome this dude is mega wealthy yet still want to help people , and like Bear said " nobody will mess with Sheriff Shaq"
Life ain't a dress rehearsal: Spread enthusiasm , avoid negative nuts.