Best Ski Videos

379 messages Options
123456 ... 38
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Re: Best Ski Videos

Not sure this really rates as a BEST ski video, but didn't feel like starting a thread called ...

"Ski videos with 70s pop singers who are better skiers than musicians"

YouTube link courtesy Sick Bird Rider.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
tBatt tBatt
Reply |

In reply to this post by skimore
Tele killing it...Backwards!

Burgermeister Burgermeister
Reply |

In reply to this post by Harvey
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Sick Bird Rider Sick Bird Rider
Reply |

Some random Norwegians tele and snowboard in a spectacular road-access couloir in the Lofoten Islands. Pretty good for POV and great stoke! I love the ending.

Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
tBatt tBatt
Reply |

Unofficial Squaw heads to Jackson Hole to get over their month-long dry spell

Squaw Boys Surfing The North Shore of Jackson Hole from UnofficialNetworks.com on Vimeo.
tBatt tBatt
Reply |

No snow, but he has skis on his feet!

tBatt tBatt
Reply |

It's snowboarding, I hope you don't mind
and it is AWESOME.

High(er) Res HERE

Reply |

^^^^^^ That makes me want to see the whole movie. Efff Kay Ennn, Eh? The chairlift cable slide at 2:42 is very creative.

Fugative, don't feel bad about posting snowboard footy. Any skier that knocks single-planking should be put in the same vat of boiling pine tar as those who knock telemarking. There is a certain purity of form and flow that you feel on a snowboard that cannot be duplicated on skis, even telemark. And guess what, snowboarders are still killing it in lace-up boots!
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
tBatt tBatt
Reply |

Sick Bird Rider wrote
Fugative, don't feel bad about posting snowboard footy. Any skier that knocks single-planking should be put in the same vat of boiling pine tar as those who knock telemarking. There is a certain purity of form and flow that you feel on a snowboard that cannot be duplicated on skis, even telemark. And guess what, snowboarders are still killing it in lace-up boots!
Being someone who started snowboarding then switched to skiing, I completely understand this.

I tele'd once, too .

Actually, I think it all started with some XC skiing with my dad when I was about 5.
Reply |

Ski it if you can...

123456 ... 38