JasonWx
thanks for posting..great vid
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: South America stoke

Sick Bird Rider
This will make you question your existence. See if you can spot the sequences with Stephan Drake riding the DPS Spoon ski.

Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Best Ski Videos

tBatt
This post was updated on .
Oh. My. God.

Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
For all you ski tech geeks, here is an intersting vid on the development of early-rise tips and wide skis, with Eric Pollard of Line. Plus there are many shots of Pollard skiing, which are rather mind-expanding. The guy is so smooth and creative on skis, what a joy to watch:

Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Snowboarding, but schnazzy nonetheless.

Reply | Threaded
|

My favorite ski video

JasonWx
In reply to this post by Harvey
Jamesdeluxe posted this video on  another forum last year. IMO it is the ultimate ski trip and  one of the best produced videos I have ever seen..

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/217993-TR-Japan-best-ski-trip-ever

"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

How much is plane ticket to India?

Sick Bird Rider
"Chris Rubens and Tristan Knoertzer discover the challenges but also witness the triumphs of opening a heli ski operation in the war torn mountain ranges of Kashmir, India."

Reply | Threaded
|

Have you skied everywhere?

Sick Bird Rider
More sad news in the ski world today. Well known blogger Steve Romeo (AKA RandoSteve) and his buddy Chris Onufer died in an avalanche on Ranger Peak, near Jackson Hole. You can read a story about that here. Reading through Steve's blog, so full of stoke and exuberance, I found this.

Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Pretty impressive trailer. Fattest wolf I have ever seen though.

Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
^^  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

Condor
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
If you are a fan of the Banff Mountain Film Festival, you'll have seen films by Felt Soul Media and Sweetgrass Productions. Here they combine forces, visit Japan and create awesome footage:

Winter is coming again - soon.
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
OMG. LIKE.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
Thus is a fantastic short documentary about young skiers livin' the dream in a very creative fashion (with a little help for Outdoor Research). Caveat: the video is 20 minutes long.

Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
Can I go skiing yet?
Who wants to go to Japan with me?

En Route Hokkaido from NIMBUS INDEPENDENT on Vimeo.

Or maybe Europe?

En Route Arlberg from NIMBUS INDEPENDENT on Vimeo.

Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
Tempting fear

"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sick Bird Rider
The Skier's Journey continues.It is amazing to consider that there are people there that consider themselves skiers but have never skied outdoors.

Reply | Threaded
|

ml242

Ummmmm.

Yea.
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
^^^

Reply | Threaded
|

Telemark Dave
Nathan Wallace's edit of Ordinary Skier...
Behind the scenes with Seth Morrison, Kye Peterson and a whole bunch of Chamonix locals..
I love anything that involves Cham... "The center of the friggen universe..." (G.P. quote)

TD
"there is great chaos under heaven, and the situation is excellent" Disclaimer: Telemark Dave is a Hinterlandian. He is not from New York State, and in fact, doesn't even ski there very often. He is also obsessive-compulsive about Voile Charger BC's.
1234567 ... 23