classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Brewskis in North Creek June 4

adkskier
North Creek Brewfest - Saturday, June 4, 3pm-7pm
$30- gets you six tastings, souvenir glass, finger food (must be the cooks lose a lot of fingers) and live music. It's all down by the river near the trine station. Fundraiser to support the shuttle bus. Looks like a good time!
I Think, Therefore I Ski
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Brewskis in North Creek June 4

Spongeworthy
I think (I hope ) that you get ten 5 oz. tastings:

"Tickets are $30 per person with designated drivers tickets available for $10. You will receive a commemorative 5 oz tasting glass, ten 5 ounce tastings and finger food with the purchase of a ticket."

It know it says that this is the FIRST annual North Creek Brew Fest on the Hudson, but I thought that they did this before.

Maybe they did but offered thirty 5 oz. tastings.  That would explain my fuzzy memory.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." Oscar Gamble
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
Spongeworthy wrote
Maybe they did but offered thirty 5 oz. tastings.  That would explain my fuzzy memory.
Haha........ DOH! Worthy Homie.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowballs
Banned User
In reply to this post by adkskier
" Pabst " Star article on this event and the allotted amounts, hic!, alcoholics can expect.

Town to tap beer for bus money

http://poststar.com/news/local/article_e733b1ee-8d61-11e0-8494-001cc4c002e0.html
Reply | Threaded
|

adkskier
In reply to this post by Spongeworthy
Spongeworthy wrote
I think (I hope ) that you get ten 5 oz. tastings:

"Tickets are $30 per person with designated drivers tickets available for $10. You will receive a commemorative 5 oz tasting glass, ten 5 ounce tastings and finger food with the purchase of a ticket."

It know it says that this is the FIRST annual North Creek Brew Fest on the Hudson, but I thought that they did this before.

Never been done previously. Casey's North ran two brewfests when they were in  business.
I Think, Therefore I Ski