Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

ausable skier
I'm going nuts here.  I just can't wait to ski.  Drove home up the Northway last night and it was dumping.  

I was coming back from Inside Edge in Queensbury where i got my new boots set up and new footbeds.  Nothing like getting your boots set up to make you want to ski.  Richard there did an awesome job with the footbeds and boot fitting - I highly recomend him if you need that done.  I always take the time with a really good boot fitter to get them dialed in - its well worth the cost and time it takes.

I doubt I'm alone in clawing the walls waiting to ski.  How are you all handling this?
A true measure of a person's intelligence is how much they agree with you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adk Jeff
+1 for Rich at Inside Edge.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
I'm dying here!  I want to ski NOW!!!

I already posted this on facebook and I'll add it here.  If by some chance we get 6"+ here (I'm in Stony Creek) I WILL find someplace on Sunday to make a couple of runs.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by ausable skier
ausable skier wrote
I'm going nuts here.  I just can't wait to ski  ...  How are you all handling this?
+1000. Actually handling it really good, you know, for me.  

I too cannot wait.

Today was a and early season first for me. I looked at pics of some great looking snow from Kmart, and enjoyed it without (much) jealousy.

Dig the spirit Snowhunter.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

jimvdak
I think my friends are ready to kill me with all my facebook posts about snow..i guarantee you my best friend even blocked me from coming up on her news feed. I really cant wait to fly down the mountain again...still haven't gone to get my seasonal rentals yet however cuz I'm strapped for cash..makes me want to cry!! (but until then I'll be checking the webcams of every major ski area in the Northeast...)
*~It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.~*  -Fridtjof Nansen
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowhunter
I'm going tomorrow!!!! Killington here I come!!