Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Champlain Valley Ski Card

100dayseasonorbust
Banned User
This post was updated on .
http://wfff.halfoffdeals.com/index.php?index_type=promo-detail&h=6032796

The ski card goes on sale Monday.  They dropped Jay from the line up and raised to price to $170, I believe not including fees.  Last year with Jay it was $150 with fees.  Still a good deal but, we always look forward to the Jay ticket.  And noticing the price increases each year.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: (Move to Ski Deals) Champlain Valley Ski Card

Harvey
Administrator
Here's the live link:

http://wfff.halfoffdeals.com/index.php?index_type=promo-detail&h=6032796
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: (Move to Ski Deals) Champlain Valley Ski Card

riverc0il
Good grief, they apparently decided to issue exactly four hundred and twenty of them.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Champlain Valley Ski Card

100dayseasonorbust
Banned User
In reply to this post by 100dayseasonorbust
Also what do you make of them offering less and less of them each year?  420 this year.  I think it was 800 last year and even more the year before.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Thinking about it.... tough to decide.
Reply | Threaded
|

fahz
I'm on board with this one, hope to get to a bunch of them.  
11/25, 1/28, 4/6 Okemo; 12/03, 3/4, 4/7 Stratton; 12/10 - Skiing Santas, 1/15, 3/10 Whiteface; 12/22, 3/3 Gore; 12/26 Snow Ridge; 12/28 Stratton; 1/20 Mt Sunapee; 1/21 Pico; 2/3 Killington; 2/7, 3/7 Windham; 2/16 Eldora; 2/17, 2/18, 2/20 Winter Park; 2/19 Steamboat; 2/21 Copper; 3/11 Jiminy Peak; 3/17 Bromley; 3/25, 4/8 Belleayre; 3/31 Hunter
Reply | Threaded
|

riverc0il
Looks like I'm on board for a swing through the Dacks this year, a day each at Whiteface and Gore pays for the ticket then every day after that just drops the price even lower. I've over committed on deals almost every season since I stopped getting a pass. But I have a lot of "use it or lose it" vaca time that needs to be used by March, so a few more tickets for this season seems like a good idea.

Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
riverc0il wrote
Looks like I'm on board for a swing through the Dacks this year, a day each at Whiteface and Gore
Hope I can swing the timing and put you up bud.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

riverc0il
A repeat of 2011 would be fantastic. I'm going to hold out for a Slides day, hopefully we can make it work!

Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
In reply to this post by 100dayseasonorbust
How do you redeem the passes with this deal; just bring the card to the ticket window? Do they just stamp their mountain logo on the card or does a stack of vouchers come with it?
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

trackbiker
Just bring the card to the ticket window. There is a logo for each area printed on the card and they punch a hole in the logo or mark it with a permanent marker. Still a good deal at $170 if you use it at 4 or more areas. I used mine at 6 last year. Just remember; It's blacked out for holiday periods.
Reply | Threaded
|

ml242
Anyone interested in mine? I don't think I'll be able to use it this year.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
Just looked at this again. It’s not bad- potentially 15 tickets for $175. I think I only used 6 tickets the year I bought it but that still put me way ahead I th8nk. Blackouts apply of course and it looks like the lineup changed a little. West and Magic are included now.
https://www.mychamplainvalley.com/ski-and-ride-card
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

SayvilleSteve
The 2019-2020 version of the card is available now. One lift ticket at each participating mountain (black-out dates apply). It's down to 12 mountains this year, but also $10 cheaper at $165. Cannon is the biggest loss from last year, but should be able to get enough days at Gore, Whiteface, Mad River Glen, Magic, West, Smuggs, Bretton Woods, etc and it may even inspire me to finally get to Burke.

https://www.mychamplainvalley.com/marketplace/ski-ride-card/

Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
You forgot to mention that it includes a season pass to Newcomb ski hill.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

gefiltephish
Has anyone gotten theirs in the mail yet? I ordered mine over 2 weeks ago, still nothing... Given they estimated a 1-3 day processing time, I'm wondering if I should e-mail them, or perhaps they just haven't sent out the 1st batch yet...
Reply | Threaded
|

SayvilleSteve
Got mine yesterday (11/9). I ordered it around Oct 26. So it took almost 2 weeks.
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
In reply to this post by gefiltephish
I got my 4 cards the other day. Handwritten envelope. Just cards with resorts on them.

I don't think it's a big operation. Great deal though.