classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Crazy Stuff You Can Buy

Harvey
Administrator
This made me laugh a lot. You put them in your underpants I guess?

Also it made me think of Brownski. I'm not saying he farts a lot or anything it just made me think of him you have to know him I guess I understand
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Crazy Stuff You Can Buy

Brownski
everything butt-related is funny
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

D.B. Cooper
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harv, you'll be inundated with wacky ads now.  I expect new content in this thread regularly now.  
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply | Threaded
|

PeeTex
PooPourri.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jon951
This post was updated on .
One of my favs was the electronic "fart machine" with remote control. Looks like they're on sale so don't miss your opportunity to take advantage of the sale price. These things are always good for a laugh.

<a href="https://www.kotulas.com/deals/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10602&storeId=10152&productId=14306&langId=-1

"Feets fail me not"
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
Brownski to the white courtesy phone!

Pro tip on links.

This link:

https://www.kotulas.com/deals/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10602&storeId=10152&productId=14306&langId=-1&utm_source=bingpla&utm_medium=Gifts-Gags-Gag-Gifts&utm_content=45140&msclkid=1fb01b05295d1a529d96400a59cff4b1

is exactly the same as this link:

https://www.kotulas.com/deals/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10602&storeId=10152&productId=14306&langId=-1

Every thing after &utm_source is TRACKING. Not only can you shorten your link by removing it, you can STICK IT TO THE MAN by confusing BIG BROTHER who wants to know how you found their product!  Looks to me like you found it using Bing, the rest of it I don't understand. UTM stands for "universal tracking module."
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Jon951
This post was updated on .
Harvey wrote
Every thing after &utm_source is TRACKING. Not only can you shorten your link by removing it, you can STICK IT TO THE MAN by confusing BIG BROTHER who wants to know how you found their product!  Looks to me like you found it using Bing, the rest of it I don't understand. UTM stands for "universal tracking module."
Thanks Harvey..this is useful info which I can apply in other areas, not just while trying to help others source fart machines, lol. One never stops learning, so your info is a good thing which can be used in the future. It was late, and I saw the link was exhaustively long. I didn't analyze it before posting, but did mention I hope it worked due to the fact it looked a bit odd. I tested it and it worked, so I let the post fly as-is.
You next question is probably going to be if was able to control myself, or did I purchase one of those space-aged hi-tech machines? With my VISA card smoking lately, and the UPS and FedEx guys at my doorstep almost everyday, I actually controlled myself and put the machine on my "wish list" My wife is just as guilty as I am with purchasing things online, so my running joke to her when she confronts me about buying too much shit is, "Why did I find a brown sock in the house".
"Feets fail me not"
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
My kids do own a fart machine. It's hilarious
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee
Fart machines are great ---- back in the day we'd make a one out of a coat hanger, rubber band, and a washer ---- they were fun too right up until I used it in church. That wasn't one of my better ideas growing up
Reply | Threaded
|

D.B. Cooper
In reply to this post by Harvey
Yeah, your click bait loads faster sans-UTM in the URL!
Sent from the driver's seat of my car while in motion.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jon951
Ok, so here's my 29 YO on Main Street Park City a few years back after making the local purchase. I tend to think his Sascrotch muff qualifies for something crazy one can buy. One kid saw him and said, "mom, what's wrong with his pp"? It was at that moment I disassociated with my son for the evening, His gf was quite entertained following his return home. Nuff said.Nice bush!

Nice bush!
"Feets fail me not"
Reply | Threaded
|

Jon951
Breaking News....son's gonna clean up his act. Bush For Sale. Best offer. See previous post. One size fits all.
"Feets fail me not"