Curmudgeon

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Curmudgeon

Ethan Snow
Really all it comes down to is I think he contributed a lot to the forum. Most of you guys do as well, but all seem to be rather agreeable. Right now we've got on. What fun is a forum without opposing viewpoints?

No, I'm not trying to "troll him back". Sno has to decide that for himself. I'm pretty sure he made a conscious decision to stoposting here. I don't think it was for a lack of time or interest.
I'll take boilerplate ice over wet snow any day
Reply | Threaded
|

Cunningstunts
Banned User
Ethan Snow wrote
Really all it comes down to is I think he contributed a lot to the forum. Most of you guys do as well, but all seem to be rather agreeable. Right now we've got on. What fun is a forum without opposing viewpoints?

No, I'm not trying to "troll him back". Sno has to decide that for himself. I'm pretty sure he made a conscious decision to stoposting here. I don't think it was for a lack of time or interest.
Why don't you just message him and talk to him?  The worst that happens is he doesn't respond.

Speaking of before the internet.  I remember when people would just ask people things instead of posting messages about them telling other people that it sucks without them.

Do guys still have to ask women out face-to-face?  
Reply | Threaded
|

Harvey
Administrator
In reply to this post by Ethan Snow
Ethan Snow wrote
Most of you guys do as well, but all seem to be rather agreeable.
You weren't here today huh.

Sno taught me, dare I say all of us, a lot, especially about lifts. I certainly didn't retain it all, but I did get a lot out of it.

BTW I looked up "Curmudgeon" and it has a more positive definition than I expected.

Hey Ethan will you come to Plattekill on Jan 5?
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
He’s lurking here a great deal. I just got another FB message from him, responding to something I posted. I assume he’s enjoying this thread as well
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

Ethan Snow
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey wrote
Ethan Snow wrote
Most of you guys do as well, but all seem to be rather agreeable.
You weren't here today huh.

Sno taught me, dare I say all of us, a lot, especially about lifts. I certainly didn't retain it all, but I did get a lot out of it.

BTW I looked up "Curmudgeon" and it has a more positive definition than I expected.

Hey Ethan will you come to Plattekill on Jan 5?
Yeah, I didn't read everything today. Unfortounately, I'm growing up too, and it's hard to stay on top of everything On a Daily basis.

I will do by best to be there on the 5th. I don't see any obligations.
I'll take boilerplate ice over wet snow any day