Curmudgeon

25 messages Options
Ethan Snow Ethan Snow
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Curmudgeon

Ok, Sorry, but someone on here used the word "Curmudgeon" today, and it got me thinking. This forum is deadass boring ever since Sno left. Whatever you guys did to piss him off was rather curmudgeonly. This used to be the only forum that was really fun for me to read. All my other subscriptions are work related.

P.S. Harvey,

All you hard work and support has always been appreciated.
I'll take boilerplate ice over wet snow any day
Sick Bird Rider Sick Bird Rider
Reply |

Re: Curmudgeon

Suit yourself, I find it highly entertaining. But then again, I'm a bit of a curmudgeon.
Love Jay Peak? Hate Jay Peak? You might enjoy this: The Real Jay Peak Snow Report
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

Thanks Ethan.

Meeting sno was a treat for me. He's really a nice person, with an excellent mind.

Hope you are well sno!
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
JasonWx JasonWx
Reply |

This is funny..
In my friend group I'm known as "Angry Jason" or just Angry for short , but they still love me

My buddy's mechanic has " Anger is a gift " tattooed down his arm. I guess I'm gifted

That said, I always found Sno's post pretty interesting.
"Peace and Love"
MC2 5678F589 MC2 5678F589
Reply |

In reply to this post by Harvey
Snoloco can post whenever he wants, he just chooses not to.

And as far as boring, you haven't really been ripping the seams off the place either, Ethan.

It's like being at a party and doing nothing but loudly complaining that you don't like the people there. You have a couple of better choices: find something interesting to talk about, or leave the party.
PeeTex PeeTex
Reply |

In reply to this post by Ethan Snow
Ethan Snow wrote
Ok, Sorry, but someone on here used the word "Curmudgeon" today, and it got me thinking. This forum is deadass boring ever since Sno left. Whatever you guys did to piss him off was rather curmudgeonly. This used to be the only forum that was really fun for me to read. All my other subscriptions are work related.

P.S. Harvey,

All you hard work and support has always been appreciated.
Sno was cool but he grew up and is probably working on getting a life. Heck, I bet over the past two years he may have even gotten laid.

Given that - I can see why he doesn’t have time for this anymore.

But actually - to play here and put out some ideas or opinions you are going to take a ton of shit. If you don’t have a really thick skin you won’t last.
Don't ski the trees, ski the spaces between the trees.
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

Free GSS
witch hobble witch hobble
Reply |

The forum needs a new teenager to abuse.
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

Preferably one that isn't such an easy target
witch hobble witch hobble
Reply |

We provided sno with enough conflicting life advice that the cognitive dissonance is probably still ringing in his ears.