Do Cheaters Win?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
29 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Do Cheaters Win?

MC2 5678F589
No big deal. I just want it known that I don't care about A-Rod. Most overrated player ever.
Reply | Threaded
|

Noah John
In reply to this post by Harvey
Harvey44 wrote
mattchuck2 wrote
I don't approve of this being broken into its own thread.

I was making a point specifically related to another discussion. I don't care what people think of cheaters at all.
Sorry Matt.  The thread breakout thing is not my specialty (Tony Crocker from FTO is the master).  Maybe it's way easier in Vbulletin or one of Noah's favorites. Would it be cheating to switch?

What?
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by MC2 5678F589
mattchuck2 wrote
No big deal. I just want it known that I don't care about A-Rod. Most overrated player ever.
Again I agree w/ MC2!  A-Rod cost the Yankees championships!  He's been a cancer on that team and the sooner he's gone the better!

25 million a season to hit under .150 in the playoffs is just terrible!  

I've stopped watching the Yanks because of A-Jerk!!

I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
ScottyJack wrote
mattchuck2 wrote
Again I agree w/ MC2!  A-Rod cost the Yankees championships!  He's been a cancer on that team and the sooner he's gone the better!

25 million a season to hit under .150 in the playoffs is just terrible!  

I've stopped watching the Yanks because of A-Jerk!!
Yeah  - its all Arod's fault the Yankees didn't win the WS from 2001-2008.

I love all the Arod hate.

The Yankees won the WS in 2009 w/ arod and he had a great post season. They hadn't won since 2000 despite the talent. I am no fan of arod or the Yankees, but how do you blame arod for his own salary (28 million last year)? He gave the Yankees a huge break when he opted out in 2007. All the Yankees had to do was say good bye. Arod made the bad decision to opt out and the Yankees made a worse decsion to sign him. You should be angry at whoever made the decision to resign him. Up until the opt out the Yankees had only been paying 1/2 his salary.

Would you turn down a guaranteed contract paying you much more than your worth at your job?
Reply | Threaded
|

tjf1967
In reply to this post by Harvey
No just cheap
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
In reply to this post by x10003q
x10003q wrote

totally concur.  he's the bad apple rotting the bunch.  throw him out w/ the other compost!

I'm already making twice as LESS as I'm worth at my current job, but I believe strongly in what we do....  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

x10003q
ScottyJack wrote
x10003q wrote

totally concur.  he's the bad apple rotting the bunch.  throw him out w/ the other compost!
............Arod started playing for the Yanks in 2004.........it is still all his fault......

ScottyJack wrote
I'm already making twice as LESS as I'm worth at my current job, but I believe strongly in what we do....  
This is true for many of us. To bad people won't pay to watch us do our jobs.
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottyJack
x10003q wrote
............Arod started playing for the Yanks in 2004.........it is still all his fault......
A-Roid is the uncool.  
I ride with Crazy Horse!
Reply | Threaded
|

ScottySkis
I stopped watching most professional sports because it not fun for me. The money they make has something to with it. I still enjoy hockey but not as much as when I was a teenager.
Scotty