Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Nightmares and Dreams

tirolski
SSki
ScottySkis1 wrote
I had dream yesterday when I woke up.
Dad( pass away 3 year ago)and me and Cheri ( my sister). where all in it.
I was living with dad in Bronx. I was working in Manhattan.
After I commute on subway train to work they shuttered the subway lines with its way too stop the train from running which it did.
I called dad from where I was in Manhattan and spoke too him and Cheri and said I be home soon. I could not get home at all.
Then I woke up.
Never remember my dream but I remember that 1.
I'm no shrink but sounds like no nightmare. Glad ya got to "talk" with your father. Subway challenge thingy is kinda current events, but NY subways are challenging on a "good" day.

Only rode a commuter train to the city once as a child when we lived, for a couple years, north of city. Rode the subway only ever in Milan, a couple decades ago, and if I didn't dress like an American nor open my mouth, folks would speak to me in Italian. Just smiled or nodded and did prego, graci, scuuzzi thing. Duo billete (2 tickets) was about the extent of vocalization before my trips to get an ice cream downtown for fun.
Z
Reply | Threaded
|

Z
Odd dreams and trouble sleeping particularly the ski and golf free last 2 weeks when I felt like there was nothing to really look forward to except work.  Best I’ve slept was last night knowing I was going to play golf today.  Must be what it feels like to be in jail though that has to be way worse.

If you don’t let people have some kind of outlet they are going to snap at some point.  I think it’s also really important to get sports back up and running to give sports fans something to look forward too.

MLB should get rolling.  These ball players are bitching about being sequestered in AZ in luxury hotels and get paid millions to play games on TV with no fans in the stadium.  Its time for them to give back to fans.  The ratings will be huge on TV  If they don’t want to Make the sacrifices then they don’t get paid like all the restaurant workers out of work.
if You French Fry when you should Pizza you are going to have a bad time
Reply | Threaded
|

Johnnyonthespot
This post was updated on .
"According to Native American legend, black wolf – or “spirit wolf” – sightings serve as warnings that major life lessons are about to unfold."

https://returntonow.net/2020/04/15/close-encounter-unbelievable-photos-of-minnesota-black-wolf/

https://www.singularfortean.com/news/2020/4/18/eerie-howls-recorded-in-rhinelander-wisconsin-accompanied-by-history-of-strange-experiences
I don't rip, I bomb.
Reply | Threaded
|

witch hobble
^ johnny with the seldom seen 4:20 a.m. post!
Reply | Threaded
|

tirolski
His timing was indeed good.
witch hobble wrote
^ johnny with the seldom seen 4:20 a.m. post!
 It was 20-APR too. Hmmm. just sayin