Dreams and Nightmares

25 messages Options
Harvey Harvey
Reply |
Open this post in threaded view

Dreams and Nightmares

I posted this on FB Friday.  Anyone having dreams?  Keep it fun and clean please.

Harv on FB wrote
I haven't had a dream I could remember in decades. Now I am having these vivid dreams, that I remember clearly when I wake up.

Two nights ago I dreamed I was on top of Garnet Hill, near our place in the Adirondacks. I was alone, and the water from Thirteenth Lake had risen all around me, and then stopped. It was like I was on an island. I couldn't go anywhere, but for some reason I was not afraid.

Last night I had a dream that was really weird. I was kayaking with my dad and my wife in this big beautiful lake in the mountains.

When we were done we went into the lodge to take off our ski boots (told you it was weird). Apparently we were at Jay Peak because we sat down right next to Steve Wright. I asked him if he skied every day, and he said "you'd be surprised, I don't get to ski that much."

Then I introduced him to my wife. She said "oh so THIS is Steve, so nice to meet you!" That part sort of makes sense because I dig the leadership he has shown over the last several years and have talked about it with her more than once.

Like I said weird, but also fun as hell. I'm not really at Jay Peak but I felt like I was there last night!
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
JasonWx JasonWx
Reply |

Re: Nightmares and Dreams

funny you bring this up

last night bolt upright screaming...my wife wasn't happy
"Peace and Love"
pro2860 pro2860
Reply |

Friday morning just before I woke up I was dreaming. I don't remember the dream other than at the end of it a big bumblebee was trying to get me and I took a swing at it.  I heard my wife yell OOOWWWW! That's when I woke up...
Brownski Brownski
Reply |

Nice pro
I dream a lot. I used to dream that I could fly all the time. I still do occasionally but not nearly as much as when I was young. Then there are all the standard stress dreams. No real terrors or nightmares that I can remember
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
pro2860 pro2860
Reply |

She said she was glad I wasn't dreaming about boxing.
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

My dream last night was really bizarre.

Gore had opened an new pod that they were very proud of, and they were burying it deep. Oddly it had a Hall fixed-grip double, personal prejudice creeping in.  :)

The REALLY weird thing is you rode the lift DOWN and then you jumped on a BELT SANDER to ride up.  When I got to the top my belt sander burnt out, and I was done for the day.
bumps bumps
Reply |

Harvey wrote
and then you jumped on a BELT SANDER to ride up.
Squares with the likelihood that they're using dyed white sawdust to supplement the less than 100 inches Gore receives.
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

In reply to this post by pro2860
pro2860 wrote
Friday morning just before I woke up I was dreaming. I don't remember the dream other than at the end of it a big bumblebee was trying to get me and I took a swing at it.  I heard my wife yell OOOWWWW! That's when I woke up...
LMFAO
Harvey Harvey
Reply |

In reply to this post by pro2860
pro2860 wrote
just before I woke up I was dreaming
Same with me it's always just before I wake up. Or so it seems.

Only remember my dreams since this started.
campgottagopee campgottagopee
Reply |

Re: Dreams and Nightmares

Harvey wrote
pro2860 wrote
just before I woke up I was dreaming
Same with me it's always just before I wake up. Or so it seems.

Only remember my dreams since this started.
Obviously you guys aren't drinking enough