classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FS: 3 pairs of skis, 4 pairs of boots, jacket, snow tires on steelies

miker92
This post was updated on .
So I have an absurd amount of stuff for sale. It's all located in Saratoga Springs. I'm away at school, but my parents would be happy to show you everything in person. I'll also be home October 12th-16th and I'll be at Gore and Big Tupper a lot this season if anyone wants to arrange to meet at either of those places. I don't have pictures of everything, but I will work toward getting them and since I'd like to deal locally, you would ideally inspect the stuff in real life anyway. If you need more info, just let me know. All prices are negotiable, though I do think they are in the ballpark of being fair.

1)  2004-2005 Rossi Scratches, 174, mounted with Marker M11 "Free" bindings for a 326mm BSL. Surprisingly great shape for their age. I would read this and be turned off by the age, but they honestly look like they've got maybe 2-3 seasons on them. One core shot, repaired at the Alpine Sport Shop with clear p-tex, holding up fine. One good sized chip on the side of the topsheet, no effect on performance, etc. $100.

2) 2006-2007 Volkl Racetiger SL RC, 165, mounted with integrated, demo version, Marker M14 bindings. Will adjust for all boot sole lengths. Good shape. Used for racing in high school for 2 years, haven't ridden them since then (moved up to the race stocks). Missing the tip protectors. One core shot, also professionally repaired at Alpine, holding up great. Small cosmetic scratches on the topsheets, nothing that stands out. $175. (SOLD)

3) 2006-2007 Volkl Racetiger GS RC, 180, mounted with integrated, demo version, Marker M14 bindings. Will adjust for all boot sole lengths. Excellent shape, better than the SLs. Used for racing in high school for 3 years, but saw considerably fewer days out than the SLs. No damage worth mentioning. $200. (SOLD)

4) 2008-2009 Lange Inferno freeride boots, size 27.5. See ad HERE. Will take $100 from someone here, but no less.

5) 2007-2008 Nordica Dobermann Pro 130 race boots, size 27.5. Good shape, with a couple buckles a little bent, but no major problems. $100.

6) 2008-2009 Lange Fluid 90 freeride/all-mountain boots, size 28. Good shape. Used for part of one season before realizing they were too soft-flexing for my preferences. $75.

7) Older Tecnica 90ish flex boots, size 27.5. These were my dad's for years. I think they're from 2002. Still have some life left, the shells and soles are in fine useable shape. Great for an intermediate or beginner skier trying to save some money. $35 OBO.

8) 2007ish classic red Spyder jacket. Mint condition. Don't have an actual picture, but it looks just like THIS. $80.

9) 4 15 inch, 5x110 bolt pattern black steel wheels (will fit most Saabs) mounted with Nokian Hakkapeliitta R snow tires. At least 2 seasons left on the tires. Don't have pics, but they're in great shape and this is something you should look at in person. $275. (SOLD)

As I said, I'm open to offers. Here are some pics. I can get more if you need them.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: FS: 3 pairs of skis, 4 pairs of boots, jacket, snow tires on steelies

fahz
How fat are the Rossi Scratch skis?
11/25, 1/28, 4/6 Okemo; 12/03, 3/4, 4/7 Stratton; 12/10 - Skiing Santas, 1/15, 3/10 Whiteface; 12/22, 3/3 Gore; 12/26 Snow Ridge; 12/28 Stratton; 1/20 Mt Sunapee; 1/21 Pico; 2/3 Killington; 2/7, 3/7 Windham; 2/16 Eldora; 2/17, 2/18, 2/20 Winter Park; 2/19 Steamboat; 2/21 Copper; 3/11 Jiminy Peak; 3/17 Bromley; 3/25, 4/8 Belleayre; 3/31 Hunter
Reply | Threaded
|

tBatt
^ I think around 78mm waist
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
80mm. Good for bumps, scratchy days, and spring trees.
Reply | Threaded
|

JasonWx
This post was updated on .
Volkl Racetiger GS are they still available?
"Peace and Love"
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
Indeed they are. Email sent.
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
Snow tire setup sold.
Reply | Threaded
|

scottymac
In reply to this post by miker92
dear Miker, Interested in those volkl skis, are they still available?  Im 6 ft and 200 pounds adv/intermediate skier. I like to cruise and carve nothing too crazy.  Would they be a good match for me or are they more for terrain parks and younger skiers?
Let me know,
Scott
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
Should have updated the thread. Both pairs of Volkl race skis have been sold. Sorry about that. I still have the Scratches but they are not meant to be carving skis.

I would absolutely recommend Volkl for your style of skiing. The AC series has a pretty wide range of excellent all mountain carving skis. Also check out Rossi. My dad had a pair of Zeniths for cruising and he really liked them.
Reply | Threaded
|

scottymac
Thanks for getting back to me.  Maybe next time.
Scott
Reply | Threaded
|

miker92
Just to let everybody know, I still have all of the boots from this thread. I still use and love the 28cm Lange Infernos that I bought to replace the ones for sale here. Those are in great shape and I'd still like to get some kind of reasonable amount of money for them- say $70? The Fluid 90s are also in excellent shape but are sort of a lower-end model and being a couple years old now really aren't worth much. Anyone want them for $40? I think I'm hanging on to the super old tecnicas for now because they're essentially worthless and I might find a use for them, but if you know a beginner/intermediate who is desperate for boots or wants to try skiing for the first time without spending a bunch of money, let me know and I'll hook you up with those (like, for free). The Dobermanns are still in great shape and I would still be using them if my feet didn't grow, but again they're a slightly older model now and with the toes being punched out etc they probably aren't worth that much to many people. I'd take $60 OBO for them. By the way, if the 130 flex is too much for you (and if you're not either racing or a pretty large person, it probably is) keep in mind that you can remove the rivets in back for added flex and and a bootfitter can grind parts of the plastic out to make them softer as well, usually for under $50. The precision fit makes for great skiing and they're actually very comfortable because your foot won't slide around- there's no loss of motion whatsoever.