4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fox 44 ski promo card 9 lift tix for $119

ausable skier
Great deal - you get 9 lift tickets for $119

Includes Smuggs, Gore, Jay, Burke, Cannon, MRG and more

Anyone ever been to Owl's Head?  what is that like?  
A true measure of a person's intelligence is how much they agree with you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Fox 44 ski promo card 9 lift tix for $119

ausable skier
i forgot to add the link

http://wfffski.mediawebconnect.com/deal/38583
A true measure of a person's intelligence is how much they agree with you.
Reply | Threaded
|

riverc0il
In reply to this post by ausable skier
ausable skier wrote
Anyone ever been to Owl's Head?  what is that like?
Here was my one trip to Owl's Head:
http://www.thesnowway.com/2012/02/19/owls-head

Granted, I went last year during a bad snow year when things were decidedly hard packed and natural snow/glades were not skiing well at all (I only tried one). It is an interesting area. The cheapest major ski area you'll find in the northeast by far, especially considering they have three (really old albeit) high speed quads. Views of the lake are nice and the lower HSQ is only a few dozen feet above the edge which is interesting. Lots of steep high speed ripping groomers. A fantastic deal, especially Tues/Weds for $20 or so and $45 on a holiday weekend can't be beat for someone blacked out at home. Whiteface fans would probably love Owl's Head. Personally, I'm looking forward to getting to Sutton and Orford.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cornhead
  I went for it, barely. I hemmed and hawwed on pulling the trigger. I'm going to New Mexico for two weeks in February, and wasn't sure about being able to use many of the vouchers. When I finally decided to buy, there were 10 left, and it wouldn't let me add it to my basket, figured I'd waited too long. Went back on the site a few minutes later, 4 left, got through!

I'd have been kicking myself all Winter if I hadn't done it. What a great deal, I've never seen anything like it before. Some of the best skiing in the NE, for $124.