classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Getting Nothing Done

Harvey
Administrator
Anyone else have a hard time focusing at work today?  I got lost in the NYSB weather pages, our forum and a few others.

Because I walk to work, I'll be here all alone tomorrow as our gov has ordered a complete shutdown of the state for a few inches of snow, some rain and a few gusty breezes.  That should work out well.
"You just need to go at that shit wide open, hang on, and own it." —Camp
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Getting Nothing Done

MC2 5678F589
Harvey wrote
Anyone else have a hard time focusing at work today?  I got lost in the NYSB weather pages, our forum and a few others..
I had to get my stitches out, so I didn't go to work. Ate breakfast, drank coffee, gave the dog pets, took him on a long walk, watched "Maine Cabin Masters", went to the doctors office, filled out paperwork, sat around, finally got it done, came home, ate lunch, made some crockpot jambalaya for  tonight, took dog for another long walk, watched a good Mets game, went for a bike ride, then cracked a PBR and here I am.

I'll go to work tomorrow, and if I'm not too busy, I might take Thursday off and go to Killington.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brownski
MC2 5678F589 wrote
Harvey wrote
Anyone else have a hard time focusing at work today?  I got lost in the NYSB weather pages, our forum and a few others..
I had to get my stitches out, so I didn't go to work. Ate breakfast, drank coffee, gave the dog pets, took him on a long walk, watched "Maine Cabin Masters", went to the doctors office, filled out paperwork, sat around, finally got it done, came home, ate lunch, made some crockpot jambalaya for  tonight, took dog for another long walk, watched a good Mets game, went for a bike ride, then cracked a PBR and here I am.

I'll go to work tomorrow, and if I'm not too busy, I might take Thursday off and go to Killington.
So other then the stitches a normal day?
"You want your skis? Go get 'em!" -W. Miller
Reply | Threaded
|

MC2 5678F589
I wish.
Reply | Threaded
|

campgottagopee